Pebble Beach this week...

J

joeybagadonuts

Re: Pebble Beach this week...

Tiger makes a big birdie on a bunker shot and lefty responds by making a 35ft putt to keep a 4 stroke lead on Tiger and a one shot lead in the tourney.

5 others within 3 shots of the lead.

Should be an exciting finish

J

joeybagadonuts

Phil with a 3 shot lead with 4 holes to play.

He's playing too well for anyone to catch him at this point.

:lock:

munson15

I want winners...

Go, Lefty!

For whatever reason, 5D didn't even have a bet available for me to make on Phil today. :(
You liked him all week and probably could have gotten the best price today with him 8 shots out. Hope you cleaned up on those matchup bets.:cheers

railbird

EOG Master

talent at an all time low. 3 huge gags in a row. Im glad to see they got rid of these guys are good commercial.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Then why did you tout Tiger at +515?

Talent is at an all time high...any moron who follows golf could tell you this and I think I just did...:btj:

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

talent at an all time low. 3 huge gags in a row. Im glad to see they got rid of these guys are good commercial.

This statement coming from a hack that bragged about shooting 79 on Torrey Pines NORTH.... lmao. Rail couldn't break 90 from the tips at Pebble when it's set up for the tournament.

ajaysdreamplays

EOG Addicted

Does anybody know what Lefty went off at vs. the field before the tournament started? 5D didn't have that wager, and they're my only offshore book these days. My bets were only head-to-head vs. Tiger & Watney. No big odds there. Just curious.

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

AJ, are you not looking under Futures? 5dimes posts them for every tournament before every day of each tourney.

I saw Phil as high as 22:1.

pvcpipe

EOG Master

Does anybody know what Lefty went off at vs. the field before the tournament started? 5D didn't have that wager, and they're my only offshore book these days. My bets were only head-to-head vs. Tiger & Watney. No big odds there. Just curious.

5d definitely on the board.

donbest is a good site to compare golf outs. they'll have the week previous and the week upcoming.

railbird

EOG Master

Then why did you tout Tiger at +515?

Talent is at an all time high...any moron who follows golf could tell you this and I think I just did...:btj:

Why do you think USA gets it shoved up their twat every ryder cup? American golf sucks.:houra

Els, Vijay, Monty, Harrington, 03 ish all better than todays kids who shoot 77 on Sundays when they have a lead.

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

USA got it shoved up their twat last Ryder Cup?

Came down to the final pairing on the final day you ignorant clown.