Peteyapples Picks

Peteyapple

EOG Veteran
Back for another year. 60% in Nfl in 2010 right here. 58% in 2009. First play is Green Bay -4 tomorrow 12io4j2w90

Peteyapple

EOG Veteran
Re: Peteyapples Picks

what up man, how you been? nice start to the season
Doing well Micelli! Thanks. . Heading homne from Sweden today. Should be home for the 1pm games. Taking. Chicago +6.5 and Buffalo -4 in the early games. 5-3 ytd. Probaly have some 4pm games

Peteyapple

EOG Veteran

Doing well Micelli! Thanks. . Heading homne from Sweden today. Should be home for the 1pm games. Taking. Chicago +6.5 and Buffalo -4 in the early games. 5-3 ytd. Probaly have some 4pm games

That's what I get from trying to pick games while I am away. Atlanta plus 2.5 tonight

mariah

EOG Dedicated

I am suprised with the Atlanta play, 70% of the public is on them. GL on all ur action

Peteyapple

EOG Veteran

Easy Colts winner. 7-7ytd. Plus had them in both halts which I don't count in my record. Dallas tonight -3

Peteyapple

EOG Veteran

7-8ytd. Here we go Dallas -2.5, Pitt +4, Cincy +3. Couple more late but I want to wait for the lines to move up.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

I'm sure you will, Petey. I'm confident I will too... I've had bad back-to-back weeks of Football.

Peteyapple

EOG Veteran

My big play is Philly -2.5, Carolina 6.5, . Seems Cam does enough to cover each week. Minny -3 as they will run all day on Arizona and Oakland +5.5 as they try to win one for Al Davis12io4j2w90

Peteyapple

EOG Veteran

Boy, am I shit this year! 3-4 yesterday. 13- 17 ytd. Every service in the country is on Detroit. Therefore, I go the other way! Chicago plus 6.5 :cocktail

Peteyapple

EOG Veteran

Another burn last night. 13-18 ytd. Have my plays already. SF plus 5, Vikings plus 3.5, Miami plus 7.5.

Peteyapple

EOG Veteran

2-1 yesterday .17 -21. Ytd. Jacksonville plus 10. Home dog covers afternthe public wins big last night and now they give it all back:LMAO

Peteyapple

EOG Veteran

Denver +3.5, cincy plus 4, Dallas minus 5.5, Chi minus 3, Giants plus 3.5, TB plus 4, Cleve minus 3,