Phil Mickelson is ALL CLASS

He ends his short acceptance speech by asking everyone to say a prayer tonight for tiger's dad who is ill. What a class act Phil is.

Best Wishes...ID:+waving-5

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
my speech would be

Thank You - I am now going home and boning the hell out of my drop-dead stunning wife

Nice touch, though - but even he knows Tiger's Dad isn't long for this world

kidslick

EOG Dedicated
he quit gambling cold turkey, when his wife almost died, he made a promise as i read

identity i totally agree with your post, nothing better than walking off the 18th green seeing your three kids and wife

I have no doubt that Phil is a classy guy, HOWEVER...

Things like that don't sway me at all.

Just look at Shooter McGavin. That guy was all class in front of the camera too ;)

shortbus said:
I have no doubt that Phil is a classy guy, HOWEVER...

;)

Well, you're wrong. This guy is a class A welch with no fucking character under that charming smile. First rate piece of shit taht has fooled the world. I PERSONALLY know of 3 books he's stiffed, for no other reason than that HE CAN.

Iron.

ironlock - name the books, and your source. otherwise, its just b.s. hearsay. before you talk and defame someone, you at least should assure that you are aware of facts and not just what someone said happened.

:nono

Hey Identiity, Blow me you nit wit.

You think I give one flying fuck about proving anything to a dink like you....uh..no.