PINNACLE & CASCADE CB LINES?

I play at both of these top tier books and pay Don Best $600 a month and neither post their College Basketball totals on the premium screen. I have to keep their websites at the bottom and go in and out with sometimes cookies timing out on the Cascade site instead of seeing their totals on the premium service I already pay for? What gives?

I just saw a similar compliant over at the RX and decided to put the topic over here since I also have that problem. I called Don Best and they said it was the books decision to not post them. If that's the case then why be on Don Best at all? Anyline you post from your book can just automatically appear on Don Best since their's no additional work involved so labor isn't an issue.

This seems strange to me that these books, that get nothing but raves and advertise on this site, would withhold their lines from the line service that get people to pay additional dollars for in part because of their presence. Last season both books were posting CB Totals. Is the Cascade reason because it's now really Del Mar but I don't understand why Pinnacle on this.

Not the best way to roll indeed!!!!

Sam Odom

EOG Master
DB is over rated, i know that will draw the ire of a few but true nevertheless. Ari, drop DB and give the 600.00 to the poor and hungry this winter:+thumbs-2

Sam

Sam

The point isn't if Don Best is overated it's that books that appear on it don't post the lines they offer. It's a point of convienance to move on numbers and not have to keep refreshing each books website.

I think I will just donate the $600 to the Delay defense fund.:doh1