Posters who have donated to EOG

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
And how about contributors like RAILBIRD, HEIM, SKINNY, DINK, DRINK, WAZ, RAININTHREES, COMPTRBOB, MRMET, FACTSMAN, FORESTHILL, WINKY and many others who offered their time and opinions on various radio programs and podcasts.

Last edited:

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
And let's not forget the daily contributions of smart guys like Kane, Valuist, Fair Warning, JimmytheGreek, SlipperyPete, Heisenberg, Patrick McIrish, TheGuesser and countless others.

Last edited:

railbird

EOG Master
And how about contributors like RAILBIRD, HEIM, SKINNY, DINK, DRINK, WAZ, RAININTHREES, COMPTRBOB, MRMET, FACTSMAN, FORESTHILL, WINKY and many others who offered their time and opinions on various radio programs and podcasts.
is radio show coming back JK? I have some new guests lined up

railbird

EOG Master
i would have 3 peated this yr in jammer sponsored college basketball bracket contest. thanks again Jammer.

Ray Luca

EOG Master

Great group here!!

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
I believe OSUCownoys has tossed in some coinage or similar. if nothing else he brought along MRSOSUCowboys - that alone is worth noting (She is still the same fireball now that she has always been - she is either 39 or 40...........I forget which one but I think 40).

papa 5

EOG Veteran
I believe OSUCownoys has tossed in some coinage or similar. if nothing else he brought along MRSOSUCowboys - that alone is worth noting (She is still the same fireball now that she has always been - she is either 39 or 40...........I forget which one but I think 40).
He matched a $5,000 donation made by EOG posters for a victim in a Oklahoma tornado.