Posting sports picks in the forums......

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation
I was wondering how come more people dont share their plays in the sports forums. Its the same handful of people day in and day out.

It would be great if some more people shared their plays.

The more info the better equipped we are to beating the books.

:cheers

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation
THE SHRINK said:
I will start posting many more picks there if others do...:cheers

That should be incentive enough for people to get their butts in the sports forums!!!

kelp0027

EOG Dedicated

..i know i'm gittin' psyched up (and going thru a ton of figures) for the bases;..the bases forum should git super hot

jmho

gl

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
It would be greatly appreciated if posters would post plays in the appropriate rooms.

Thank you

MadCapper said:
I was wondering how come more people dont share their plays in the sports forums. Its the same handful of people day in and day out.

It would be great if some more people shared their plays.

The more info the better equipped we are to beating the books.

It doesnt take a brain surgeon to figure out why people dont post plays.:doh1

I'm with MC here.

It's irritating as heck to be posting plays in the ncaa forum with only about 10 posters posting in there total, when you know there are a TON of guys posting on the forums elsewhere.

Those of us in there are having some pretty good success but it's kinda falling on deaf ears.

We've had quite a few winning days as a group lately. It'd be nice if a few more people jumped in there and contributed. I know there are some really good cappers not posting.

Come on Fockers! Let's get it done!

dirty

EOG Master
To tell you the Truth I haven't played that much lately....But when I do I will start posting them...