President Lysol?

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
well he might not be able to read the label so there is always a shot he drank the hydroxycloriquine bottle and not the lysol

kane

EOG master
When the pathological liar said he was taking the stuff, he said he'd been taking it for a week and a half I believe, that means for approximately 10-11 days he was taking it. Here's the thing, first, his administration has so many leaks that it's hard to believe something like this wouldn't have come out, his administration can't keep a secret for one day much less a week and a half, second, he's a pathological liar and nothing he ever says should be taken as truth. He was touting this stuff as some sort of magical elixir, but the studies disagreed with him, so maybe he figured he'd lie about taking it to make himself look good in some sort of twisted way. Anything is possible with this clown, but like I said, it's hard to ever believe anything a pathological liar says

Bigrunner

EOG Master
It hasn't even been 3 months since states have shut down. Trump continues to dumb down America with misinformation and horrible predictions and directions. 100,000 dead. In Trump's own words his leadership has not been a success.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
More like .333%

Trump dumbs down the people who allow it.

Yes definitely. Studies coming out that Hydroxycloriquine is causing more deaths. W. H. O. had to stop a study saying ethically the couldn't continue. Raiders and Trump are two unethically dumb mother fuckers. Fair Warning dead right about Raiders.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Like most of the planet - I hope he is. I know he is not

He is an investor in it so he is pimping it hard. I actually love seeing people take it since the only ones taking it are MAGAts and any time a MAGAt dies that is never a bad thing

boston massacre

EOG Master

He is an investor in it so he is pimping it hard. I actually love seeing people take it since the only ones taking it are MAGAts and any time a MAGAt dies that is never a bad thing

Hopefully, You're Pissing Through Lots of it Everyday.

boston massacre

EOG Master

That's the FRUITCAKE PLANET, Where You Reside.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
100,000 dead from Covid 19 in less than 3 months. Mike Pence said Covid 19 will be behind us by Memorial day. Trump called it a hoax than said anything less than 100,000 deaths would be a success. Oh boy.

This weekend during a major crisis Trump flew to his golf club to play at least 2 days of golf. Bilking the taxpayer's for 50 - 100 thousand dollars this holiday weekend. Trump is know to famously self deal. His charity which was shut down for fraud and self dealing and now he's blatantly using the federal government to self deal. And the RepubliCons are letting him do it. They're all pieces of corrupt shit.