US Top Scorer

Woods +355
Mickelson +615
Love III +915

dirty

EOG Master
Nah....it is 4 days ....Here is the Schedule of Events

<!--StartFragment -->
<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bg2><TD>Thursday, September 22:</TD><TD>10:00 a.m.
Opening Ceremony RTJ Golf Club</TD><TD>1:10 p.m.
First round of competition RTJ Golf Club
Foursomes (6 matches) (1:10, 1:20, 1:30, 1:40, 1:50, 2:00 p.m.) </TD><TD>Immediately following play Captain's Pairings (for Friday a.m. Matches) RTJ Golf Club </TD><TD>
</TD></TR><TR class=bg2><TD>Friday, September 23:</TD><TD>11:35 a.m.
Second round of competition RTJ Golf Club
Four-ball (6 matches) (11:35, 11:46, 11:57, 12:08, 12:19, 12:30 a.m.) </TD><TD>Immediately following play Captain's Pairings (for Saturday a.m. Matches) RTJ Golf Club </TD><TD>
</TD><TD>
</TD></TR><TR class=bg2><TD>Saturday, September 24:</TD><TD>7:20 a.m.
Third round of competition RTJ Golf Club</TD><TD>Immediately following play Captain's Pairings (for Saturday p.m. Matches) RTJ Golf Club Trustees Room</TD><TD>11:46 a.m.
Fourball (5 matches) (11:46, 11:57, 12:08, 12:19, 12:30 a.m.) </TD><TD>Immediately following play Captain's Pairings (for Sunday Matches) RTJ Golf Club </TD></TR><TR class=bg2><TD>Sunday, September 25:</TD><TD>12:05 p.m.
Final round of competition RTJ Golf Club
Singles (12 matches) (12:05, 12:15, 12:25, 12:35, 12:45, 12:55, 1:05, 1:15, 1:25, 1:35, 1:45, 1:55 p.m.)</TD><TD>Closing Ceremony (30 minutes following play)</TD><TD>
</TD><TD>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

dirty

EOG Master
The Fun will come on Friday - Sunday You get a feel for the Golfers and what is at stake....Each match is worth one point.....and ties are Halved.....

Johnny Handsome

EOG Enthusiast
Johnny Handsome's President's Cup Thread

Johnny Handsome's President's Cup Thread

All these plays from Pinny.

Scott/Goosen +148 over Woods/Couples.
I hate to bet against Tiger and Freddy because I feel they are a good pairing. There isn't a player on The U.S. team who would not want to play with Freddy. However, the fact remains they may be up against the hottest player in the world right now. Since his U.S. Open collapse Goosen has won on the U.S Tour, Asian Tour and European tour. Outside of the final U.S. open round Goosen has proved as unflappable as any player on tour. The value on this play is just too good to pass up.

Funk/Furyk +139 over Singh/Hensby
A couple factors I like in this matchup. Firstly, both Furyk and Funk hit a lot of fairways which is very crucial in an alternate shot format. Secondly, Fred Funk is playing close to home and has fed off this type of support in the past. Whenever Singh is your opponent you are in for a tough day but again the value on this one is too good to pass up. Hensby is a wild card in this match having never played in this type of event. He has performed well in the majors this year but this is a different type of pressure having teamates depending on you.

O'Hern/Clark +200 over Mickelson/DiMarco
Again, 2 players paired together who are very accurate off the tee. I may be wrong but I believe O'Hern is the leader in fairways hit at this time. Although I think DiMarco is a tough competitor I don't like Phil's indifferent play as of late. I am also a big fan of Tim Clark. Matchplay suits his gme (former Pub links champ) and he handles the pressure very well. He has had a solid season with a top 3 in the U.S. Open. I look for Clark/O'Hern to win early.

Leonard/Verplank -122 over Appleby/Lonard.
This play is more against the Aussies than it is for the U.S. team. I look for the Aussies to fold under the pressure of this format. I feel Leonard/Verplank have a huge mental advantage in this matchup and I am basing my play totally on this advantage.

Love/Perry -117 over Campell/Cabrera.
This is my favorite play off all the matches. The U.S. team possesses a huge edge in experience over their opponents. Love and Perry were 2-0 the last time they were paired together and seem very comfortable together. I also feel Love feels there is some unfinished business from the 2003 Cup. It was Love who could not get up and down on the last hole to defeat Allenby which would have won the Cup for the States. I also look for this match to be a blowout.

Cink/Toms -141 over Immelman/Weir.
Weir is playing the worst golf of anyone in this event. He has had a terrible year and a good tournament for him these days is making the cut. Unfortunately for him, there is no place to hide in this format. Will his game all of a sudden magically reappear? I am betting no on that.

Best of Luck fellows
JH

dirty

EOG Master
NO problem JH.......Don't mind at all..

I just can't go against Woods and Couples....Woods is the best in the Game and Freddy is one of the Best Ryder/President Cup players of all Time.....Time will tell and see if America can get the Cup Back