Proxy Dave Tuley

Durbify

EOG Member
Hey all,
Hope u all are staying healthy. Circa Millions 4 was announced about a month ago. If any of you are interested in signing up, I highly urge you to use good friend Dave Tuley @viewfromvegas. If you have problem contacting him, feel free to message me and I will relay. We are 11 weeks away from Opening Sunday. I plan to be at Circa July 15-18 if you are near cocktails on me . Best wishes to you all and of course hope the tickets cash. Cheers!
Tony

boston massacre

EOG Master
Hey all,
Hope u all are staying healthy. Circa Millions 4 was announced about a month ago. If any of you are interested in signing up, I highly urge you to use good friend Dave Tuley @viewfromvegas. If you have problem contacting him, feel free to message me and I will relay. We are 11 weeks away from Opening Sunday. I plan to be at Circa July 15-18 if you are near cocktails on me . Best wishes to you all and of course hope the tickets cash. Cheers!
Tony

Repeat.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Thanks for checking in, DURBIFY.

And congrats on your big score.

Dave Tuley is an excellent choice to serve as a football proxy.

I also can vouch for SHARKY99 (as reliable as the day is long) and the venerable Andy Iskoe.

Though Tuley seems to possess the magic touch.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Hey all,
Tony

In an industry filled with "less-than-savory" characters one of the few bright spots IS Dave Tuley. As honest and trustworthy as it gets. Durbify is 100% correct here in all he said about one of the nicest and most respected guys out there.