Quite a big difference between the states

I'm looking at the lines in Nevada against the Colorado lines for MGM, Circa and William Hill and wow it's much different for NFL. Some totals like Pit-Bal a full point different. I thought these guys were going to risk manage nationally?

MrTop

EOG Master
I'm looking at the lines in Nevada against the Colorado lines for MGM, Circa and William Hill and wow it's much different for NFL. Some totals like Pit-Bal a full point different. I thought these guys were going to risk manage nationally?

one point nothing.. at closing there are bigger differences. I have seen as high as 3 or 3.5 points on NCAA sides between offshore and states. crossing the pk... totals can swing too.

one point nothing.. at closing there are bigger differences. I have seen as high as 4 points on NCAA sides between offshore and states. crossing the pk

Sure but this is just reviewing NFL on Wednesday when you'd think everything got balanced out. I'm just making an observation, these guys were saying they didn't expect to have much or any difference that this was national risk management approach. Load of crap it seems they told us, they can't resist trying to shade us all and then bitch when we beat them at it.