Quota hire Kevin Warren will be first to cancel

TEXED

EOG Veteran
He was getting strong push back from Nebraska. But he gave a firm response, and the NU administration was falling over each other saying they didn't mean it.

railbird

EOG Master
Big 10 and p12 are toast. Not many christians will want to play in those confrences, look uiagalei at clemson and bryce Thomas bama both orange County qbs

railbird

EOG Master
Who is gonna want to play at usc now, you have an uber gloablist liberal president, an out of touch ad and a clown head coach.

railbird

EOG Master
Kevin Warren may have indirectly won Trump the election, imagine no football buzz at all the big 10 campuses, this will hurt dems ballot harvesting efforts. My boy Charlie Kirk also made a good point, Kamala and Biden are coastal low level lawyer, they dont relate to Rust belt big 10. Trump now a lock imo.

Kevin Warren may have indirectly won Trump the election, imagine no football buzz at all the big 10 campuses, this will hurt dems ballot harvesting efforts. My boy Charlie Kirk also made a good point, Kamala and Biden are coastal low level lawyer, they dont relate to Rust belt big 10. Trump now a lock imo.

No.

kane

EOG master

Loser leave town match, Trump wins I leave here, Biden wins you leave here. Since we both know Biden will win there's zero chance you accept my wager, just figured I'd point out what a fraud you are

kane

EOG master
Raiders posted EOG would be better without me and you liked his post, well here's your chance to get rid of me for good, all you have to do is take a bet where you think your side is a lock and I'll take the other side. Of course we both know you'll pussy out since you don't actually think Trump will win

kane

EOG master
C'mon scumbag take me up on my offer, you want me gone and you have a chance to get rid of me by betting on a lock, let's go, of course you wont since you know how full of shit you are, fucking scumbag fraud

railbird

EOG Master
C'mon scumbag take me up on my offer, you want me gone and you have a chance to get rid of me by betting on a lock, let's go, of course you wont since you know how full of shit you are, fucking scumbag fraud
if i wanted you banned i would have JK do it just like you were suspended. How about we post up cash with jk on who wins election

kane

EOG master
LOL at John banning me because you tell him to do so. Since you think the polls are fake and Trump is a lock, I'll take Biden at even money, how much?

kane

EOG master
Truth is I already have enough money on Biden, and at a good price, that's why I suggested a loser leave town match. You said the polls were fake as fuck and Trump is a lock, if you want to take a lock at even money I'm in, otherwise I have no interest in taking more of Biden laying a price. If you want Trump even let me know, or like I proposed, a loser leave town match, we can make the ban for only one year, this way you can still come back next year

railbird

EOG Master
Truth is I already have enough money on Biden, and at a good price, that's why I suggested a loser leave town match. You said the polls were fake as fuck and Trump is a lock, if you want to take a lock at even money I'm in, otherwise I have no interest in taking more of Biden laying a price. If you want Trump even let me know, or like I proposed, a loser leave town match, we can make the ban for only one year, this way you can still come back next year
So your really saying you think Trump will win. because you dont want a discount on best available price. thats what i thought

kane

EOG master
So your really saying you think Trump will win. because you dont want a discount on best available price. thats what i thought

No, I'm really saying I already have Biden for the max at a great price, I already have the best available price beat by a lot. If I have a max play on a basketball team +6 and the line drops to 3, even if you offer me 3.5 why would I take it when I'm already maxed out at +6, to me getting the extra half would still be a bad line, just like you offering me one cent better of the line, it's still a bad price for me since I already have him at a great one. This is why I proposed a loser leave town match, you would like to see me gone, and I'd like to see you gone.