Race Baiter in Chief

scinlincoln

EOG Addicted
When the officer in Ferguson MO is not charged you will have President Ebola responsible for the violence. When he sent his race baiting AO Holder there with dozens of agents he escalated the situation. If he would have said nothing or, told the public to wait to see the evidence he could have helped to calm things but he did not. The violence that is upcoming is going to be mind boggling and it's fueled by Ebola and that piece of crap Al Sharpton. http://stlouis.cbslocal.com/2014/10/22/new-information-released-on-michael-brown-case/

scinlincoln

EOG Addicted
Re: Race Baiter in Chief

My fantasy is for you to look at the science. The autopsy shows his hands were down. Bottom line is we don't know. That doesn't stop Ebola or Sharpton from throwing gas on the fire. And so what about witnesses. You say your scientists say there is global warming. I, the witness, look outside and see its cooling.. Who are you going to believe?

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

Um, it's October, doesn't it usually cool down this time of year? Oh, I forgot, you're a conservative.

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

Let me guess, in the Treyvon Martin shooting, you probably took the side of George Zimmerman. You are sooooooo predictable.