rachel Alexandra drew the 13 hole for preakness 8-5 morning line favorite

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
ladies and gentlemen start your engines!

mine the bird 6-1 morning line..

pioneer of the nile 5-1 morning line..

PO69

EOG Master
Re: rachel Alexandra drew the 13 hole for preakness 8-5 morning line favorite

IM ALL IN!!!

Even with that shitty draw for post

Whoson1st

EOG Dedicated

only filly inrace draws the post farthest from the rail. She will need be be nearly perfect from there.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

IM ALL IN!!!

Even with that shitty draw for post

What is all in?

20 bucks across?

100 Bucks across?

3 Elvis chips across?

Do you think the outside post draw was luck?

Point Given

EOG Veteran

I have bet this horse every time....made money every time

always betting ALL wheeling around her

but this race....I will NOT BET

I will just watch as a fan

a FILLY has not won the preakness since the 1920's 30's

that being said....Rachel has not been whipped yet

13 post at the preakness with the tight turns....couple that with the rabbits out there running her into the ground

she WILL feel the whip on Saturday

but the one thing that really made me stay off this race....the barn change

I dont like the barn change....the owner was a idiot for selling her

the horse was used to things....routine....they just fucked that all up

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

I was hoping she would draw a perfect post and be overbet even money choice..this sucks in the 13 hole she will be 9-5 or 2-1 now.

still an OK good bet against..

fifty cint

EOG Dedicated

I'll let this horse beat me(especially at 9-5).

Theres some value here guys.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

I love the post, she'll pay more to win than she would with an inside draw.

Cannon

Banned

all, over her, over all
all,over all.over her

You can almost bet that from the 13 hole, she will be either far behind early or floated very wide around the first turn. Games will be played here for her NOT to reach the winners circle. Hope Mind That Bird wins again just to stick it up Borels ass! If this horse wins the Triple Crown which is very hard to do especially with his credentials it would be the BEST thing for Horse Racing in a very long time.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

Just as in the Derby, the post position is usually not a factor.

:+clueless Derby--something like no horse has ever won from the 18 or 19 and only one from the 20..id say size matters..

will be a great Saturday afternoon of racing that is for sure..love the horse racing buzz with Rachel in the race..I just think she is an easy bet against.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

there was not even a minus show pool for the Oaks with allowance horses against her...I was actually shocked by that but whatever they did not bridge jump.....she did only pay 2.10 to show but it was not a bridge jumping minus show pool...

She will pay 2.40 to show or so Saturday if she hits the board.

Whoson1st

EOG Dedicated

there was not even a minus show pool for the Oaks with allowance horses against her...I was actually shocked by that but whatever they did not bridge jump.....she did only pay 2.10 to show but it was not a bridge jumping minus show pool...

She will pay 2.40 to show or so Saturday if she hits the board.

Point taken. But the Oaks was seen widely across the nation and her exposure as undefeated will be all over the news now.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

Point taken. But the Oaks was seen widely across the nation and her exposure as undefeated will be all over the news now.

enjoy the race!!!

ps she is not undefeated...

I like Pioneer aswell. 12io4j2w90

Whoson1st

EOG Dedicated

enjoy the race!!!

ps she is not undefeated...

I stand corrected! But she has not lost with Borel as jock. 5 for 5. The Oaks win against what should have been somewhat her equal as female was stunning. She has Speed and according to Borel..'you get on a horse like this once in a lifetime...'
It's good for the sport win or lose.

DrunkHorseplayer

EOG Addicted

:+clueless Derby--something like no horse has ever won from the 18 or 19 and only one from the 20..id say size matters..

will be a great Saturday afternoon of racing that is for sure..love the horse racing buzz with Rachel in the race..I just think she is an easy bet against.

Post positions of the last 11 Derby winners: 8, 20, 7, 8, 10, 13, 5, 5, 16, 15, 16. The Derby and Preakness are unlike most route races in that there is a long run to the turn and plenty of time for the jocks to work out a good trip.

played the nile in the derby 100wp and had him on top of musket man, papa clem among others for the ex and tri...

Can't pass him up at 5-1, philly is a great story and probaly the best horse in the race, but can't make any money on her...

going to play the nile to wp, wheel him w/ a few others, and back myself up wit a 20ex wit the philly on top of a few...

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

Post positions of the last 11 Derby winners: 8, 20, 7, 8, 10, 13, 5, 5, 16, 15, 16. The Derby and Preakness are unlike most route races in that there is a long run to the turn and plenty of time for the jocks to work out a good trip.

winning post position winner for the last 135 derbies

17th 0
18th 1 21-1
19th 0
20th 1 2.4-1

its horrible to be out that far derby day..

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

I stand corrected! But she has not lost with Borel as jock. 5 for 5. The Oaks win against what should have been somewhat her equal as female was stunning. She has Speed and according to Borel..'you get on a horse like this once in a lifetime...'
It's good for the sport win or lose.

Borel sees a once in a lifetime horse every 2 years its seems...

If she smokes the boys saturday, they got to be kickin themselves for not running her in the Derby.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

different owners...the first owners would never run a filly in the Derby..they believe its a show case race once a year to help a Colt, get a leg up as a potential great stud career...granted a gelding actually won this year..but the old owners would never have run in the Derby...

O'Royken

EOG Dedicated

8-5 for a filly to win a Triple Crown Race with no previous races against the boys??

Point Given

EOG Veteran

different owners...the first owners would never run a filly in the Derby..they believe its a show case race once a year to help a Colt, get a leg up as a potential great stud career...granted a gelding actually won this year..but the old owners would never have run in the Derby...
different owners....different barn....different meds...different food...different training pattern

DIFFERENT ROUTINE

:doh1

Dumb ass greedy owners...they sold the horse at the best possible time...all about the mighty dollar...get something for the horse while they could...be careful here

WINBET

EOG Dedicated

I dont follow US Racing but reading between the lines I would say this Years crop of 3YOs are a sub-standard lot. RA is obviously the class of the bunch being odds on in the Oaks and 8/5 Fav in this race, however if its anything like the European scene, Fillies are very rarely up to beating Colts before July, even then most Trainers would think long and hard about taking them on. Those type of races are usually left for a 4YO career, of course there is the added problem of Fillies bouncing in such a short span, British Fillies will have another 3 weeks before their next Classic. :cheers

WINBET

EOG Dedicated

Just to add to that, changing Stables and getting an Historically bad draw regardless of tactics ensures you wont get killed in the rush to bet her. :cheers

WINBET

EOG Dedicated

Whats the story with the going? :+clueless seems like rain Friday and Saturday. :smoking2:The wet conditions certainly helped the winner in the Derby12io4j2w90 and friesan fire got bet down to Favorite because of the conditions. :blink:

I won ?450 just scalping that night :houramainly due to Pioneer of the Nile drifting in the market like he had lost a leg, he couldnt possibly win and was my only loser for about ?200.91023i2ndw;l Well I thought I was cooked once they hit the straight, Pioneer looking all over the winner :doh1 from a bad draw and going which was against him. :pop:

That Bayer geezer actually gave him a great write up :thumbsup so if the going is dry Saturday then only the Filly can beat him. :cheers

O'Royken

EOG Dedicated

different owners....different barn....different meds...different food...different training pattern

DIFFERENT ROUTINE

:doh1

Dumb ass greedy owners...they sold the horse at the best possible time...all about the mighty dollar...get something for the horse while they could...be careful here

Great point. I may be off this horse in the exotics