Railbird elections

railbird

EOG Master
Ill pass on some of my credit this election to Robert Barnes and Rich Baris, they taught me a lot. Barnes with ancestoral voting which i already used but he took it to another level. And Baris on polling techniques, he is best in buisness and had a huge night

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
Absolutely. Credit due when credit earned.

I damned sure didn't see it, this time or last time.

Not unhappy with being wrong though, LOL.

DON JR IN 2024!!!

MrTop

EOG Master
biden -520 it is all over .... all they have to do is count detroit... i wonder which way the people in detroit will vote... :LOL:

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Ill pass on some of my credit this election to Robert Barnes and Rich Baris, they taught me a lot. Barnes with ancestoral voting which i already used but he took it to another level. And Baris on polling techniques, he is best in buisness and had a huge night

Never seen someone wrong so often as Trump Humper Railturd. It's comical. I'm wondering if Trump Humper Patti Cakes will like this post. He's a low info clown!

Bushay

NHL Expert
Best thread of the election.

Rail cashing tickets before the game is over!

About the same as past posting correct?

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Bushay

NHL Expert
Rail claiming he made money on this election?-500
Just look at what it took to catch this crook the 2nd time around with this election to beat him. Just imagine what took place during the first election we weren't onto yet to were aware of this mass of pond scum got away with. How much Russia actually helped. Rails claim to political fame all came from that election. He's still flipping coins IMO.

TonyMar

EOG Dedicated
A very fine job by Nate Read Silver...

never seen anyone get it wrong like that young asshole.

I sent him a membership for the dollar shave club,...needs to shave that shit on his face.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
A very fine job by Nate Read Silver...

never seen anyone get it wrong like that young asshole.

I sent him a membership for the dollar shave club,...needs to shave that shit on his face.
What did he get wrong? You realize he doesn't do the polling, he just compiles them and models off them. He said his model gave an 89% chance for Biden to win. He almost assuredly has won.

Just my thoughts, obviously. November is finally here. I have seen a lot of hate spewed in recent months about a man who is a constant winner and overachiever, and that's what the people who support him like about him. Yes, he's been caught in lies and twisted the truth a little but he's still out there proving his haters wrong time after time. Some people are jealous of someone who is successful, powerful, and has a lot of money. Throw in an attractive foreign model at his side and they hate him even more. You may not have wanted him in his role, but he's there now and there's nothing you can do about it. I know it’s possibly going to get worse over the next several days, but like him or not, Tom Brady is really turning things around in Tampa.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
How so? He really wasn’t that close, and people are using him as The source in betting markets. He would be nothing without those markets.
He is a poll aggregator and analyst. He doesn't do polling. He said based on all his data and his modeling, Biden had an 89% chance of winning at the end. Biden won. He was saying that Biden had between an 85 and 90% chance of winning, when the betting markets had Biden as anywhere between -175 and -200. Strictly based on his numbers, Biden was a tremendous bet.
In 2016 he was giving the Idiot a significantly better chance to win then the betting odds.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
He is a poll aggregator and analyst. He doesn't do polling. He said based on all his data and his modeling, Biden had an 89% chance of winning at the end. Biden won. He was saying that Biden had between an 85 and 90% chance of winning, when the betting markets had Biden as anywhere between -175 and -200. Strictly based on his numbers, Biden was a tremendous bet.
In 2016 he was giving the Idiot a significantly better chance to win then the betting odds.
So he’s getting bad polling numbers then. There was a lot of Biden by 7-10 that he’s modeling. All of you guys on here on the left were laughing at the polls like Rasmussen, they turned out to be far more accurate.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
So he’s getting bad polling numbers then. There was a lot of Biden by 7-10 that he’s modeling. All of you guys on here on the left were laughing at the polls like Rasmussen, they turned out to be far more accurate.

How,? Their polling in the last week had The Idiot at Over 50% approval rating. They were SPECTACULARLY wrong. But so were other outlier polls like the one that Biden winning Wisc by 17%. That's why Nate, or anyone who knows what they're doing, never takes any single poll as meaning much, and they don't. So many uninformed people blame Nate because they think he's doing the polling. When all is said and done Biden's gonna wind up winning by about 5% in the Popular vote, since so many Cali and NY ballots remain uncounted. The winner of this cycle is gonna wind up being Larry Sabato and his Crystal Ball, who will hit on every state except probably NC.
It IS legitimate to question the methods of some polling companies who are Spectacularly wrong. But not the Info aggregators.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Fair enough in regards to the info aggregators. As you can tell, I don’t get wrapped up in polls. The only polls I see are what is posted here. I take them at face value. .

Valuist

EOG Master
Wasn't Silver calling for a "Blue Wave"? Senate staying GOP controlled and they even picked up a few seats in House. And Carville? He said the result would be over by 10 pm election night. That was a big swing and miss.

538 power ratings for MLB haven't been reliable at all.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Wasn't Silver calling for a "Blue Wave"? Senate staying GOP controlled and they even picked up a few seats in House. And Carville? He said the result would be over by 10 pm election night. That was a big swing and miss.
The Senate Polling was definitely off, but again, that's not on Nate. And it's STILL possible, although unlikely, that the D's could control the Senate after the Ga runoffs.
Carville's an entertainer.

TonyMar

EOG Dedicated
What did he get wrong? You realize he doesn't do the polling, he just compiles them and models off them. He said his model gave an 89% chance for Biden to win. He almost assuredly has won.

he had house +5...

at worst.

house +10...

at mediocre.

house +15.

at best.

he loses.