Rate Meaty's Wife

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere
Re: Rate Meaty's Wife

doesn't look like fadeable potato's hand on her back trying to grab her ass.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

As I recall, Meatman was extremely popular among the cocktail waitresses at Wynn Las Vegas.

The Meatman

EOG Dedicated

As I recall, Meatman was extremely popular among the cocktail waitresses at Wynn Las Vegas.

You are correct JK. It sure is good that you know the truth because as I am sure you understand these clowns here at EOG would never believe it.

Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

That girl looks pretty hot to me. Nice smile, healthy looking, pretty eyes, nice complexion, nice breasts, beautiful white teeth, thin waist, pretty face....

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

He worked there. I like his Bluff shirt.

The butch lesbian with the stripe shirt is named Meaty.

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

You are correct JK. It sure is good that you know the truth because as I am sure you understand these clowns here at EOG would never believe it.

Nobody living in a dump, looking like fatboy and being as broke as he is could be popular with the cocktail waitresses at the Wynn.... I"m calling bullshit on this one.

munson15

I want winners...

Come on, Archie, she's beautiful. Let's not take points away for who she hangs with.:+textinb3

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

What do we think? She's got a bit of an alien-Sam-Cassell-thing going on, but she's stacked.

I think when the Drugs Meat-for-Brains pumps into her body to keep her delusional wears off and she realizes who she is married to Meat-for-Brains is in BIG trouble. Looking at both pix of her very obvious Surgery made that smile of hers permananent because NO WOMAN would EVER have a smile like that standing next to Meat-for-Brains

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated

This proves it right here. Attractive women are screwed up in the head and are attracted to 'douchebags'

The Meatman

EOG Dedicated

This proves it right here. Attractive women are screwed up in the head and are attracted to 'douchebags'

Actually it proves that ladies like guys who go to Mass every week and do a couple of hours of volunteer work at the Catholic Cathedral on Las Vegas Blvd. as an usher on Sunday.

They also like guys who volunteer their time and money to places like Big Brothers Big Sisters.

Of course none of you clowns here would actually understand this since most of you do no charity work.

munson15

I want winners...

Good Samaritan or not, Dave, you're out of your league with her.:+textinb3

The Meatman

EOG Dedicated

Good Samaritan or not, Dave, you're out of your league with her.:+textinb3

You are 100% correct son. I can get girls much younger with a tighter pussy.

You just don't get it do you clown. Did you not read what John Kelly wrote?

JK says:
"As I recall, Meatman was extremely popular among the cocktail waitresses at Wynn Las Vegas."

If you think the girl I am with in that picture is hot then you should see the cocktail waitresses at the Wynn that JK is talking about. Then you should have seen those same waitresses five years ago when the Wynn first opened and I was going there seven days a week!

There is NO GIRL on the planet out of Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato's league. I am not scared of hot pussy like you bozo's are.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

I'd bet my wife that Meat isn't married and that the only women who fuck him, are women who receive payment beforehand.

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

DAVE YOU AND I ARE PALS I AGREE WITH A LOT OF YOUR THOUGHTS ON THESE FORUMS.NOW THAT BEING SAID YOUR WIFE IS SHE A RUSSIAN MAIL ORDER BRIDE LOOKING TO BECOME A CITIZEN.THERES NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT DAVE BUT DONT LET THE RUSSIAN MOB GET WIND OF THIS OR THE MEATMAN MIGHT FIND HIMSELF ALONE IN THE DESERT WITHOUT WATER.

SHE HAS TO BE A MAIL ORDER BRIDE

munson15

I want winners...

I'm not scared of them either, Dave, but they seldom hang around long enough for me to put the arm on.:LMAO