Raycabino

Bigrunner

EOG Master
I'm positive Gamebred thought Trump was a lock and msde a big bet on him. Lots of low info sports bettors that loved Trump. Eventhough he's a traitor with an un-American wife. Take Fishhead and John Kelly for example.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
Got to be frustrating for the left after 4 years of sticking only to FACTS to see Trump supporters not present facts about voter fraud.

It was PROVEN Trump was broke, slept with Ivanka, was a Russian spy and so on before it was posted!!!

Why can't everyone post FACTS only!!!??? Don't post fraud unless it's proven!! That's been the way it's done in the political threads at EOG!!

This is fing hilarious, LOL.

:LOL: :LOL::ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Got to be frustrating for the left after 4 years of sticking only to FACTS to see Trump supporters not present facts about voter fraud.

It was PROVEN Trump was broke, slept with Ivanka, was a Russian spy and so on before it was posted!!!

Why can't everyone post FACTS only!!!??? Don't post fraud unless it's proven!! That's been the way it's done in the political threads at EOG!!

This is fing hilarious, LOL.

:LOL: :LOL::ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Trump started his movement for support by claiming Obama wasn’t even born in this country

MrTop

EOG Master
donald's getting upset... just fired the defense secretary .... i would think you will see odds popping up.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
Trump started his movement for support by claiming Obama wasn’t even born in this country

Exactly.

Pretty comical either side calling for FACT based reporting now here on the forums, LOL.

Read some of the most outlandish crap I can recall in these political threads, doubt we'll be moving to "facts only" anytime soon.

Exactly.

Pretty comical either side calling for FACT based reporting now here on the forums, LOL.

Read some of the most outlandish crap I can recall in these political threads, doubt we'll be moving to "facts only" anytime soon.

Trump campaigned and governed on a strategy of divide and conquer or general divisiveness. And you’re dismayed at his critics for buying into that. You’ve bought into it whether you realize it or not. You’ve opposed the non trumpers without taking on the trumpers who’ve promoted conflict from the get go.

Just look at Covid. Trump and his followers took a scientific based health issue and rather than deal with the problem they turned it into a political issue.

Trump was gifted the election on a silver platter with Covid. Instead he ignored the pandemic and used it to divide the country.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
Trump campaigned and governed on a strategy of divide and conquer or general divisiveness. And you’re dismayed at his critics for buying into that. You’ve bought into it whether you realize it or not. You’ve opposed the non trumpers without taking on the trumpers who’ve promoted conflict from the get go.

Just look at Covid. Trump and his followers took a scientific based health issue and rather than deal with the problem they turned it into a political issue.

Trump was gifted the election on a silver platter with Covid. Instead he ignored the pandemic and used it to divide the country.
Pat takes on the right/trumpers way more than you are lead to believe. I see it at Peeps constantly.

railbird

EOG Master
  • MU - 2020 Election - U.S. Senate N. Carolina Winner - (All Action Whenever Election Takes Place)
    [270013] T. Tillis (R) +146
    (T. Tillis (R) vrs C. Cunningham (D))
    Game start 11/10/2020 04:53 AM

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Pat takes on the right/trumpers way more than you are lead to believe. I see it at Peeps constantly.

Sure he does? 😂 😂 😂

I've noticed he likes everyone of Railturd's pro Trump posts. I've also noticed so many clueless and blind posters here at EOG.

P. S. When will the election bets be graded? Biden is the next president of the United States of America, after winning Arizona and Pennsylvania.

Bigrunner

EOG Master

D. Perdue vs. J. Ossoff U. S. Senate Georgia whenever election takes place.

I assume since the runoff on Jan 5. that determines the winner of the Georgia Senate seat is included in the prop bet for the Georgia Senate seat?

Last edited:

kane

EOG master
I will take your word for it Ray because I know your word is solid

I’ve always liked Pat by the way. We disagree on some things but he’s always seemed like a solid dude to me

I agree with this, I've known him a long time on these forums and he's the kind of guy you can argue with one day, and have a beer with the next, doesn't take things personal and doesn't hold grudges, that's something I need to work on, I tend to be a little too thin skinned and sometimes take things personal when I shouldn't, but we all have our flaws

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
I agree with this, I've known him a long time on these forums and he's the kind of guy you can argue with one day, and have a beer with the next, doesn't take things personal and doesn't hold grudges, that's something I need to work on, I tend to be a little too thin skinned and sometimes take things personal when I shouldn't, but we all have our flaws
For sure. Whether you agree with him or not he's generally a straight shooter. He doesn't give a fuck what side of the fence you are on. He will agree or disagree with you based on how he feels about the matter and nothing more. FWIW he has certainly tilted more right in his posting in the last few months but I think it boils down to whatever side is crying the most (for last 4 years its obv far left) is the easier side to give shit to. Wouldn't be surprised in the next few months if Pat's posts start pointing out the far right point of view a little more depending on how they deal with the change in regime if indeed it does change.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
For sure. Whether you agree with him or not he's generally a straight shooter. He doesn't give a fuck what side of the fence you are on. He will agree or disagree with you based on how he feels about the matter and nothing more. FWIW he has certainly tilted more right in his posting in the last few months but I think it boils down to whatever side is crying the most (for last 4 years its obv far left) is the easier side to give shit to. Wouldn't be surprised in the next few months if Pat's posts start pointing out the far right point of view a little more depending on how they deal with the change in regime if indeed it does change.

I'll say it again. Pattycakes liked all of Railturds inaccurate posts and his conspiracy theories. His political ignorance cracks me up.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
Sure he does? 😂 😂 😂

I've noticed he likes everyone of Railturd's pro Trump posts. I've also noticed so many clueless and blind posters here at EOG.

P. S. When will the election bets be graded? Biden is the next president of the United States of America, after winning Arizona and Pennsylvania.
We'll grade it when we know who the winner is lol. If you booked the amount of money we booked on this you would make sure your ducks were in a row as well. I understand the aggravation but it's not 1 /1000th the shit we would have to deal with if for whatever reason they flipped this as remote as you think that possibility may be.

Bushay

NHL Expert
[Q

Bushay, I've been posting on this Forum for 10 years. When have you ever seen me in a political thread? I don't give a fuck but this straight up Con job has got me caring,

Of course I have evidence, I'm not lying about that. You don't have to apologize to me for anything, we're cool. We just have a difference of opinion. I know what I've seen and I know what I've heard through audio recordings.
maybe now the question to you should be...what is your definition of evidence? Are you saying we should accept something less than a federal judge would accept? Because a federal judge has already rejected this as any type of credible evidence. 18 times no less. This is not a matter of a difference of opinion. Courts and the law don't care about either of our opinions. They demand facts. Solid facts. 3 guys telling you a story in a podcast is not facts. It's an opinion. a one-sided opinion no less. Maybe you have more and I'm sure were all open to listening to anything more you have. What you've described as "evidence" is not any evidence a court of law would accept as credible. Not even close. I got to say, this one just blows my mind. Not GameBred too? No way he fell into this same BS.

railbird

EOG Master
We'll grade it when we know who the winner is lol. If you booked the amount of money we booked on this you would make sure your ducks were in a row as well. I understand the aggravation but it's not 1 /1000th the shit we would have to deal with if for whatever reason they flipped this as remote as you think that possibility may be.
put a over under line on day it is graded and put a line on it. Dec 1 No -220 Yes +190

Bushay

NHL Expert
lol. You don't really think that video helped your case, do you? Are you serious? lol.

The man said they are going to find some voter fraud. and some mistakes. That happens in every election. Sounds like he's saying there are always a few. lol. You're insinuating it's over 10,000. Dude.. please....keep digging. Your almost to China by now.

Throw something else up here and see if it sticks. lol. Nothing has so far!

kane

EOG master
So funny watching the entire trump crime family melt down, I'm really enjoying watching them all make fools of themselves

ComptrBob

EOG Master

Completely correct.

Unless the winner is absolutely clear and undisputed, bookmakers have to be cautious and wait.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Completely correct.

Unless the winner is absolutely clear and undisputed, bookmakers have to be cautious and wait.

What's not clear about Pennsylvania. Biden's up by 60,000. Pa. Clinched it for Biden. All you right wingers seem to forget that Trump claimed massive voter fraud in the 2016 election. He even wasted taxpayer's money to fund a voter fraud commission, which eventually found ZERO fraud. The RepubliCon party is pathetic!