rep gifford shot

KingRevolver

Born Rambler
Re: rep gifford shot

Why are you mad at Palin, Kinger?

I was mostly goofing around, but I do think she's partly to blame here because of that target poster. Subsequently, that website Take Back the 20 has been taken down. Why take it down if she didn't feel a bit responsible?

I can't believe people actually like this broad for Prez... no qualifications at all. Worse than Obama.

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

Most of us know you were talking about the TRAITORS being shot and (or) killed.

The 9 year old girl should have never been there in the first place!

Children have no business near these "Traitor Politicians"

Or

"In a church"

Stop brainwashing children.

I always figured you were a fucking nut case and this post just proved it. I'll see if I can get Doc Mercer to come in and you two can rant together.

mr merlin

EOG Master

Attempting to find "motive" in the acts of an unbalanced mind is pointless, who knows why she was targeted, probably cause the killer heard about it on the local news and she was an easy accessible target. Dragging Palin or anybody else into this is just part of the liberal spin machine...now if he was a rabid tea party activist, that would fit the story...oh, he isn't, he's a left wing liberal...doesn't matter, we'll blame Palin anyway. Wise up people.

driver8

EOG Addicted

What public, national figure on the left uses violent imagery on their website, like cross hairs and targets? Says things like "don't retreat, reload!" or "take 2nd Amendment remedies!" Sharon Angles comment.

I can't think of any comparable counterpart on the left.

mr merlin

EOG Master

What public, national figure on the left uses violent imagery on their website, like cross hairs and targets? Says things like "don't retreat, reload!" or "take 2nd Amendment remedies!" Sharon Angles comment.

I can't think of any comparable counterpart on the left.
They all do sir, nobody is better at vilification and engendering class warfare and hatred than the left. Remember what they said about Bush and Cheney?

tickingclock1

EOG Veteran

Wow. Turned out to be right that it was a disgruntled party member. What a shame this whole thing is... In good taste that Palin took her site down but to even partially blame her for this is insane.

mr merlin

EOG Master

It's a matter of perspective King. To the left, a gun is something to be hated and feared, and therefore a gunsight is a symbol of violence...and to use one in an ad is reprehensible. To the rest of us a gun is an essential tool of freedom, a tool which is controlled and used by men and women who possess free will. Those who would blame a gun(or an ad) for the actions of people, have no faith in human nature.
I have little hope that the left wing radicals who apparently inspired this killer will ever understand this.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Wow. Turned out to be right that it was a disgruntled party member. What a shame this whole thing is... In good taste that Palin took her site down but to even partially blame her for this is insane.

So it was in bad taste to have it up in the first place?

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

It's a matter of perspective King. To the left, a gun is something to be hated and feared, and therefore a gunsight is a symbol of violence...and to use one in an ad is reprehensible. To the rest of us a gun is an essential tool of freedom, a tool which is controlled and used by men and women who possess free will. Those who would blame a gun(or an ad) for the actions of people, have no faith in human nature.
I have little hope that the left wing radicals who apparently inspired this killer will ever understand this.

I have no problem with guns, and I'm against gun control. I couldn't care less about the Rep/Dem parties. I'm Libertarian.

But Palin is leading a band of retards with all these tea party maggots that love her. Putting up that poster was irresponsible.

High Times

EOG Master

I always figured you were a fucking nut case and this post just proved it. I'll see if I can get Doc Mercer to come in and you two can rant together.

Huh?

Because religion is good? I'm like George Carlin on that subject. Educate the child then let THEM decide if they want to believe that stuff.

Nobodys right or wrong no matter which side you take on that subject.

And TRAITOR politician?

Big time traitors taking money from corporations to make them laws to protect themselves and screw the public.

You think that is cool?

You don't like me.

Big deal.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Merlin, we'll just have to agree to disagree. People have different opinions on this and that's fine. I got a game to watch! :yay

mr merlin

EOG Master

I have no problem with guns, and I'm against gun control. I couldn't care less about the Rep/Dem parties. I'm Libertarian.

But Palin is leading a band of retards with all these tea party maggots that love her. Putting up that poster was irresponsible.
A left wing nutcase shot a democrat congresswoman, and you obsess about Sarah Palin and those "tea part maggots" as if there was even the slightest connection.:LMAO
Who is the retard?

driver8

EOG Addicted

So on Monday the left hates and fears guns and considers the use any type of firearm symbolism, reprehensible. And then on Tuesday the left inspires a young man to take possession of a firearm and go on a shooting
rampage, targeting a member of the lefts own Party?

tickingclock1

EOG Veteran

So it was in bad taste to have it up in the first place?

100% agree with that statement. To even metaphorically target people is wrong IMO. Im conservative and I wont support Palin if she runs for president. If she stumbles into the nomination I still wont vote for her. That said to even say that she played even a minute roll in this is still crazy.

mr merlin

EOG Master

So on Monday the left hates and fears guns and considers the use any type of firearm symbolism, reprehensible. And then on Tuesday the left inspires a young man to take possession of a firearm and go on a shooting
rampage, targeting a member of the lefts own Party?
I was being facetious, the point is that he's crazy, but still accountable for his actions. The stupid kid doesn't even know what he believes in, guns,liberalism, whatever...but he learned to hate, he didn't learn that from Palin.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

100% agree with that statement. To even metaphorically target people is wrong IMO. Im conservative and I wont support Palin if she runs for president. If she stumbles into the nomination I still wont vote for her. That said to even say that she played even a minute roll in this is still crazy.

:cheers

driver8

EOG Addicted

I was being facetious, the point is that he's crazy, but still accountable for his actions. The stupid kid doesn't even know what he believes in, guns,liberalism, whatever...but he learned to hate, he didn't learn that from Palin.

Maybe not Palin solely or specifically, but she is part of the whole conservative talk radio/ tea party influence on our society which does have a hateful and violent element. Not totally unlike the SDS and New Left ,Tom Hayden's gang of the 60s. But today the far right controls the narrative and discourse, they organize the activists and really have all the energy. The left just wears pink t-shirts and chases Karl Rove around.

mr merlin

EOG Master

Maybe not Palin solely or specifically, but she is part of the whole conservative talk radio/ tea party influence on our society which does have a hateful and violent element. Not totally unlike the SDS and New Left ,Tom Hayden's gang of the 60s. But today the far right controls the narrative and discourse, they organize the activists and really have all the energy. The left just wears pink t-shirts and chases Karl Rove around.
Yup, the left just wears those pink tea shirts and kills their own congressmen...but it's probably the tea parties fault... Cause we can't have that hateful speech. Lets cut to the chase...no crazy right winger would bother killing someone like her, cause she doesn't matter...so therefore it's a liberal disease.
We need to reign in the left people, for the betterment of all.

steak tartar

EOG Dedicated

Looks like the shooter is a leftist nutcase, thank god he didn't shoot someone who matters.

what a fuckin cunt..........and the one in the poly forum is worse but no one sees it down there.......mr cunt is your new name....mr merlin has been clipped with an assault rifle.........welcome to eog mr cunt:cheers

cassiusclay

EOG Master

what a fuckin cunt..........and the one in the poly forum is worse but no one sees it down there.......mr cunt is your new name....mr merlin has been clipped with an assault rifle.........welcome to eog mr cunt:cheers

man, one thing about you is you have a great memory....

i'm just hoping you don't remember that post i made about my dog and that jar of peanut butter....don't need to revisit that post.

mr merlin

EOG Master

My reasoning on this topic sure was spot on. Thanks for pulling this one up!