REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

PassTheRock

EOG Master
Re: REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

It's gonna be a fight once we hit about 99,990 posts to try and get that 100k spot.

Integrity

EOG Master

well, now that kinger made a vid, i have to withdraw that statement from above..

and yeah, gonna be a battle for the 100k

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated

until they show themselves on video, that's KingRevolver :LMAOand Dreamjob :+whipping
:handjob::handjob::handjob::handjob::handjob::nono:nono:nono:nono:nono Sorry you guys ain't seeing me for a while. I need to get my finances in order first. :+whipping:+whipping:+whipping

PassTheRock

EOG Master

I can't believe I ran across this. I used to listen to The Terrorists back in High School. Now I gotta go into the garage and dig this cd out.

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated

I don't have a webcam and with my wifes surgery rapidly approaching. I have no idea what that's going to cost me 2348ji23e2348ji23e2348ji23e2348ji23e I need to save every dollar I can. :pop:

Integrity

EOG Master

I don't have a webcam and with my wifes surgery rapidly approaching. I have no idea what that's going to cost me 2348ji23e2348ji23e2348ji23e2348ji23e I need to save every dollar I can. :pop:

kinger will send u a webcam!!!!!!!

Integrity

EOG Master

and hopefully all goes well with ur wife man...

seriously... that has to be stressful

PassTheRock

EOG Master

Yeah, what Integs said. I hope everything goes well.