REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

Re: REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

Talked to charby on the phone yesterday, said hes on post review so he wont be back until hes off of that.

J

joeybagadonuts

And Charby no wins, too

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

was a long night riding the noisy rattlin metal box so better be gets some sleepin time while it be stopped. :lock:

diogee

Deals?

How bout the ciera and south dakoter lawn mower for that rusty old metal box and manny? Fair trade all around. The ciera and lawn mower will both put up some big numbers and be around for many miles. The rusty old metal box has great potential but needs quite a bit of work and manny is just a pup that hasn't grown into greatness yet.

manny would make a good bronie herder...send him to broniogees house after they have my little pony watching session

diogee

:lol probably is sounds accurate. last i heard they be lookins to move to seattle.

diogee

velvet wants to move to raintown hawaii but is scared to fly over large bodies of water and fears falling over the edge if he is on a boat.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Temple
BlueBottle
Equator

Cheaps drinks Folgers with a little bit of Ensure in 'em. :LMAO

diogee

who the fuck drinks coffee :LMAO:LMAO no more folgers in his cup and now velvet be too sophisticated for bad coffee drinkins like cheaps eats.

diogee

i am drinks viteyman water zero :scooter was be free for safety meeting at perkins to make sure people know not to hurt themselves.

diogee

brickshipper broke down in wyotown hauling some star wars props :LMAO