REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere
Re: REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

Weird it's late afternoon and he still hasn't signed in under mamon. Guess the rehab works...RIP mammon handle.

diogee

intersting says chia seater.
other greater thans from same category be
charby no wins > charby be wins
static > velvet
mr lock city > chess jr
wvu wife > wvu
we eat fish = wilson

diogee

isn't a be greater that than because is be quite equivalent for el humor.

nedrow9

EOG Master

Manhunt underway - South London OPP/London TRU Responding - Shots fired, possible casualties. One suspect 10-92 - Persons In Custody One suspect still outstanding wearing all black from head to toe, short brown hair and tattoo of barbed wire around ne

diogee

quite the say, do tell ol chap
eat fish was master gambler and very smart...eats fish is makes smart.

Why would I help people who lie for their day? The New York Mets and San Diego Padres are both favored to win by VEGAS and I pick them to win. So either you think you are smarter than VEGAS who doesn't lose or you're stupid. hm I REALLY REALLY wonder which one.

nedrow9

EOG Master

USCG HH65 Helicopter crash in Mobile Bay. MFRD Fireboat, USCG, Marine Police and others searching the water. 1 Crewmember transported, 3 missing in water.

scrimmage

What you contemplate you imitate

USCG HH65 Helicopter crash in Mobile Bay. MFRD Fireboat, USCG, Marine Police and others searching the water. 1 Crewmember transported, 3 missing in water.
What happened to nedrow1-8 ?,or were they never here ?....

diogee

you should deposit at betdiogee.com

lucky i'm not playing poker. never know if i'll be off on tue nights so don't register.

cheapseats

EOG Master

bookmaker is a good joint, but funded elsewhere and not likins goins to money gram for all the bullshit to drop 3 hundo on them

nedrow9

EOG Master

lost password for nedrow and reregistered as 9 could prolly get nedrow back

diogee

ok i'll register for the next one and hope to be around so i can take you out on the first hand when i hit my boat 3s full of 6s on the river. :scooter

diogee

you won't know what hit you. when i raise you 10x big blind pre-flop with 3c6s and you see all the low cards on the board you will be baffled about what i have and keep paying so you can be sees my amazing hand. :houra

you won't know what hit you. when i raise you 10x big blind pre-flop with 3c6s and you see all the low cards on the board you will be baffled about what i have and keep paying so you can be sees my amazing hand. :houra
jarjarjarjarjar i took out so many guys you dont even know....you will be one of my victims come tuesday. better hope you riding the tin box:cheers

diogee

don't let anyone take that dream away from you that someday you MIGHT be half the poker player I am mr bawling brony. keep the dream alive.