REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated
Re: REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

CONFIRMED Pix for tonite

ECU 15 dimes
Cavs 5 dimes

THUS - the plays are:

Memphis +5.5 (wait - you should be able to get +6 soon)
Celtics +5

:+whipping:+whipping:+whipping:+whipping

The ECU fade is only 10 dimes. His website had 15 earlier now it says 10 what a douche!!! :+whipping:+whipping:+whipping:+whipping

PassTheRock

EOG Master

Yeah, I'm missing the popcorn guy too. I have to click on "show all smilies" in order to get to the popcorn guy. that sucks.

PassTheRock

EOG Master

The ECU fade is only 10 dimes. His website had 15 earlier now it says 10 what a douche!!! :+whipping:+whipping:+whipping:+whipping
I'm going to be on this with you, DJ. I'm just wating it out to see if I can get 6.

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

That's what the Blonde one means by stealing them. :+textinb3

It's an easy one to just type out. Needed harder ones to type out on the 1st page like tub. :tub:

cassiusclay

EOG Master

how did I get wrapped into this random posting?

and who stole the popcorn guy...

Dang it dio stop stealing my smilies :shoot:

it's just getting started....

i figured i could rant in this thread, afterall, nobody actually reads this thread...

:+textinb3

Blondie

EOG Master

Yeah, I'm missing the popcorn guy too. I have to click on "show all smilies" in order to get to the popcorn guy. that sucks.

Dio fucks with the smileys and then no one can find them :fuck:

That's what the Blonde one means by stealing them. :+textinb3

It's an easy one to just type out. Needed harder ones to type out on the 1st page like tub. :tub:

As soon as I figure out which one doesn't belong I will be bringing the popcorn guy back to the front :+excited-

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

As soon as I figure out which one doesn't belong I will be bringing the popcorn guy back to the front :+excited-
I'm going to take a wild stab and say devil guy is odd man out...that or Fuego. :finger004

PassTheRock

EOG Master

DOG, can we get a smiley of Mark Sanchez eating a hot dog? Or Juan Pablo Mantoya eating a taco?

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated

Haha finally. I'm debating buying the hook up to 6 or waiting it out. I'd hate to see it drop down to 5 while I am waiting.

No shit I'm beginning to wonder myself. I heard last night about an hour before game time the skins jumped to a +9 in a lot of places. I know it won't go that high but wondering if it can get to +6.5 or maybe 7 I hear the public is pounding ECU. :+clueless

PassTheRock

EOG Master

No shit I'm beginning to wonder myself. I heard last night about an hour before game time the skins jumped to a +9 in a lot of places. I know it won't go that high but wondering if it can get to +6.5 or maybe 7 I hear the public is pounding ECU. :+clueless
I guess I will wait it out.