REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

I need help cleaning my apartment (Richfield)

compensation: $15/hr-8 hour job at least
I live in a small (750sq ft) 1 bedroom/1 bathroom apartment. Ive been depressed and have let it get out of control and now Im overwhelmed. Im looking for someone to basically spend the day cleaning the place up. This includes laundry (I'll pay for the laundry but the facilities are down the hallway and I have probably at least 12 loads that need to be done). Doing my dishes (my dishwasher sucks so if Id rather have them done by hand).cleaning the fridge and microwace. Vaccuuming my living room. Cleaning the bathroom (toilet, sink, bathtub and floor). Sweeping/mopping my kitchen (I have 2 cats so litter is a problem but I'd take the cats out while youre there so they dont get in the way). And dusting. Basically Id meet you, and give you full reign to clean the place up. Id pay you in cash 15 bucks an hour(maybe more depending on how good of a job is done)...but you need to bring a vaccuum since I dont have one. Serious inquiries only and please dont judge me. And I think Ive probably made it sound worse than it is...minus the laundry part. Please email or text any questions you have. Thank you!