REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated
Re: REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

I was thinking the Portland game is a coin flip with maybe Portland winning by a point. We'll see.
Got em at -1.5 late last night. Before the langer released his picks. I saw that line thinking it looks too easy. Come on win by 2 blazers! :+whipping:+whipping:+whipping:+whipping:pop:

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Hornets are a mess but I think that if I can get 3.5 it is a 55% play.

diogee

I'm not on it yet...need that hook off of 3 without buying it to make it a solid play.

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated

I'm not on it yet...need that hook off of 3 without buying it to make it a solid play.
I hear ya. Is the hook in the nba as expensive as the nfl to buy off the 3? :+clueless:+clueless:+clueless:+clueless

diogee

I hear ya. Is the hook in the nba as expensive as the nfl to buy off the 3? :+clueless:+clueless:+clueless:+clueless
No...all half points are 10c in the nba. Just not worth paying -120 for the 3' on a play that I see as around a 55% winner.

Hook for the 3 is expensive in the nfl due to around 10% of the games landing on 3.

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated

No...all half points are 10c in the nba. Just not worth paying -120 for the 3' on a play that I see as around a 55% winner.

Hook for the 3 is expensive in the nfl due to around 10% of the games landing on 3.

Remember the langer says don't ever get beat by the hook. :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

diogee

Jazz don't travel well...looking mediocre at best...D Wil most likely a no go. Most that see Jazz pk +1 then +2 think it is a steal. :cocktail

Integrity

EOG Master

Jazz don't travel well...looking mediocre at best...D Wil most likely a no go. Most that see Jazz pk +1 then +2 think it is a steal. :cocktail

yeah, philly to win by 10+ tonite..

glad i got it early

any other hoops winners tonite?

im thinking atl but im not too sure

diogee

nba has been my playground since I started this game but I'm not so sure I'm a good follow at this point being 66-46 on the season. Regression set to take in since 59% isn't attainable over the long term.

Nets +16 (not great and a little scary...inflated a little due to winless team still without best player against an elite)

Mavs/Wolves under 198.5
Magic/Nets under 189
Hawks/Celts under 193
Nuggets -3.5...line makes no sense. smells very bad

diogee

Hornets +3.5 hopefully...still think it goes under around 53.5% at current number

diogee

I rarely play overs...if I do it is usually 2h with poor shooting in the 1h and still around the same amount of pts scored as the 2h total as long as ft isn't astronomical.

diogee

Will be looking for some LAL/Den 2h over...Nug 2hs have been higher scoring. Hoping the 1h stays under 100.

diogee

Would like Hawks at +10 as well....their style of play always seems to give the Celts a bit of a fit.

diogee

Clippers team is a wreck...line is doing some funny stuff so grabbed some 2'

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

we got about 10,000 posts per 6 months, we're looking at 20k per year. This thread will be a WINNER in about 4 and a half years.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

I have an idea for the mission impossible thread.

We will get to our goal on this thread quicker if people dont use this as a discussion thread. Lets start another thread called the 100k mission impossible discussion thread and just use this to 'bump' to the top.

Just type in one character, like a period or a comma and hit reply. Words will keep this thread from being completed for over 4 years.