REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

PassTheRock

EOG Master
Re: REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

nothing as of now, looking to find a winner with the bobs-clips...........you got any bright ideas on the game.......
Mama told me to take the Clips +4 and the Clips ML.

Last time she told me to take an underdog straight up and plus the points I hit. And that was the only time she told me to do it. So I am going with that.... Mama Magic!

PassTheRock

EOG Master

<TABLE style="WIDTH: 546px; HEIGHT: 402px" class=tborder border=0 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt1>PassTheRock </TD><TD class=alt1>2,556</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2>KingRevolver </TD><TD class=alt2>2,492</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1>diogee </TD><TD class=alt1>2,055</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2>Tegs </TD><TD class=alt2>2,044</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1>dreamjob </TD><TD class=alt1>1,503</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2>BrickShitHouse </TD><TD class=alt2>1,004</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1>cheapseats </TD><TD class=alt1>920</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2>Blondie </TD><TD class=alt2>509</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1>cassiusclay </TD><TD class=alt1>453</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2>crazytrain </TD><TD class=alt2>235</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1>Teddy kgb </TD><TD class=alt1>220</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2>Flamingo kid </TD><TD class=alt2>166</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1>938four </TD><TD class=alt1>109</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2>Razz_Donkey </TD><TD class=alt2>100</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1>OSU COWBOYS </TD><TD class=alt1>100

Im kicking cheap seats ass!

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
:+bouncing :thumbsup

PassTheRock

EOG Master

Passer better get that post count up. The last thing he wants is me passing him in the thread.
Kingster, I used to be the Mike Tyson in his prime of the 100k thread... just killing it and taking out the competition. You are the Lennox Lewis of the 100k thread. My reign is over and you are here to take over. Good job, brotha. :cheers

PassTheRock

EOG Master

100k...it's only a matter of time now fella's.

91023i2ndw;l
Teddy, whats the dilly, yo?

BTW, Lady passed away a couple months ago, so we cannot do an MMA style battle of the EOG pups anymore. :(

She lived a good long life though. She was 12 years old, and I am sure you know what that means in dog years.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Kingster, I used to be the Mike Tyson in his prime of the 100k thread... just killing it and taking out the competition. You are the Lennox Lewis of the 100k thread. My reign is over and you are here to take over. Good job, brotha. :cheers

:LMAO

I'll slow down. GET THAT POST COUNT UP, BABY! :houra:houra:houra

Teddy kgb

Banned

Teddy, whats the dilly, yo?

BTW, Lady passed away a couple months ago, so we cannot do an MMA style battle of the EOG pups anymore. :(

She lived a good long life though. She was 12 years old, and I am sure you know what that means in dog years.

Damn dude, really sorry to hear that it has to hurt...when my dodger died I couldnt think straight for days and I had to block his death out of mind to keep from going crazy.

Getting another I hope?

cheapseats

EOG Master

clyder, how'd da grub taste this evening, did you save some for Iggy, he is losing his ass betting on unders, especially bobcat-clipper under......he may need a handout

fucking spicy sweet and sexy meal. then i got drunk. who the fuck is izzy, is that some kind of gay code. not that im against your lifestyles.:+clueless

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

yeah wtf is iggy. that be the name of revolva's avatar :+clueless

PassTheRock

EOG Master

Damn dude, really sorry to hear that it has to hurt...when my dodger died I couldnt think straight for days and I had to block his death out of mind to keep from going crazy.

Getting another I hope?
Thanks Teddy. It definitly sucked. But she was old and lived a good life. She was 12 years old. That damn dog had some heart.

But seriously, thanksd teddy. :cheers

PassTheRock

EOG Master

Mama told me to take the Clips +4 and the Clips ML.

Last time she told me to take an underdog straight up and plus the points I hit. And that was the only time she told me to do it. So I am going with that.... Mama Magic!
Mama won again. She's 4-0 and about +6 units. I might have to start a "Mama's picks" thread. lol

PassTheRock

EOG Master

I so tried to play poker on BookMaker tonight. Thank God it was too difficult to transfer my money to poker while I had been drinking. I think I saved myself some cash. lol