REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

Teddy kgb

Banned
Re: REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

Kinger.........The dog day of summer starts today, you need to plan for EOG future during these times....

My thoughts......ExactBets which was the best sight going before Whale ruined it had a question answer Chat session and it was a big success, imo you don't need to have chat to make this fun and interesting, just look at Ray's 30 horses in 30 days...he's losing his ass but it's a great thread because he seems knowlegable (sp) and he's a cool guy.

Find posters who know what the fvck they're talking about and do a question answer on a weekly basis, it will work.

Stay away from dipshits like Rainbow, Rail and Winky (and me) those will only turn into a train wreck.

If I was a mod here this place would boom during down time.....Gambling talk gambling talk gambling talk.....That's why we're all here and that's what we all find interesting.......

Kinger.........The dog day of summer starts today, you need to plan for EOG future during these times....

My thoughts......ExactBets which was the best sight going before Whale ruined it had a question answer Chat session and it was a big success, imo you don't need to have chat to make this fun and interesting, just look at Ray's 30 horses in 30 days...he's losing his ass but it's a great thread because he seems knowlegable (sp) and he's a cool guy.

Find posters who know what the fvck they're talking about and do a question answer on a weekly basis, it will work.

Stay away from dipshits like Rainbow, Rail and Winky (and me) those will only turn into a train wreck.

If I was a mod here this place would boom during down time.....Gambling talk gambling talk gambling talk.....That's why we're all here and that's what we all find interesting.......
Never been to that place, how did whale ruin it?

Teddy kgb

Banned

Never been to that place, how did whale ruin it?

CPH and Homedawg and quinns18 started an awesome forum that was perfectly split down the middle between cappers and clowns..

Whale who tried at his own forum in the past got jealous and started another one by stealing EB posters , doing a lot better than his first but far from a gambling forum....ExactBets was the best I've ever seen.

Gossip said Whale had his PM's banned at EB because he was soliciting every poster for a credit account and after that he started his own forum where he books 99% of posters...Allegedly

hmmmm.......sounds about right. funny part is he reads through this thread. it got brought up over there about you saying pbr doesnt like whale. and he said he doesnt read here but last time he did he saw something in the 200k replies by stiffs thread

Weird, i wonder why whale and lap had their falling out? I heard a few rumors but not sure if true. Its all hear say.

Teddy kgb

Banned

was whale agent for a pay per head operation

Question is fvcked up but I think I know what your asking................If this was a secret I wouldn't say this nor would I say this in an open main forum but yes Whale is a PH book through 5Dimes

Teddy kgb

Banned

Weird, i wonder why whale and lap had their falling out? I heard a few rumors but not sure if true. Its all hear say.

It wasn't because Lap was a book because they were two peas in a pod....and the dude aka kid44 and Yar yar also take action at the sight..

Teddy kgb

Banned

were these two laying off to each other as needed

No, no need to because as Lap would tell it Whale will book anybody at any price and lap himself would only book squares..........Cheaps your not a Fed are you?

A;so if any feds are reading this it's all just another TKGB fairytale.......Nothing true about it...Nothing

Teddy kgb

Banned

I was an agent for one of these guys and had a player hit a $100 3-team parlay for 15k.....World cup....2 dogs and a tie

Was sent 12k wrapped in a rubber band and thrown in a envelope..

Craziest shit I ever seen.....Should have kept it and stiffed my player.

Teddy kgb

Banned

Bump for that lazy ass Kinger.......

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

EB was a great forum. I used to read it. Whale ruining it doesn't surprise me. It makes me cringe the way he thinks he's funny, so he continues to try to be funny. Horrible poster. So he decides to start a forum with everyone who's on his sheet, eh? Nothing can go wrong there.