REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere
Re: REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

nope. selling the lemon stand and planting lemon trees in zonertown although he knows there is a 99% chance they die within 2 days.

if i was be names velvet i would be a charby master.

diogee

where i be jarjajrjarj. wyotowns of course. i be calls sick work.

diogee

Just plain morning and not googs morning?

Calls sick no workins for first time in three (3) weeks. :yay

diogee

Any of you is guys in here know anything about taxes/accounting? Say someone I know who is disabled is getting a check of around 19k that may cause her to lose some benefits...she can't work and lives on her own so money is slim as it is off of 800 or so a month even with cheap housing. If this person were to sign the check over to me to put in a new savings account as money "owed" to me would I have to pay taxes on it?

Teddy kgb

Banned

Any of you is guys in here know anything about taxes/accounting? Say someone I know who is disabled is getting a check of around 19k that may cause her to lose some benefits...she can't work and lives on her own so money is slim as it is off of 800 or so a month even with cheap housing. If this person were to sign the check over to me to put in a new savings account as money "owed" to me would I have to pay taxes on it?

How the fvck should I know?!?!?!

diogee

Shit I thought you would have the answers to the circle of life... disappointing

diogee

Selling the house Teddy...not trying to steal it from her. I'm the only one she trusts enough and I'm the one that helps her anytime she needs money...just gave her 500 bucks last week to get her through the month with bills and plates coming up. I save around 50+% of my income as it is and it was her idea to sign it over. She'll be the one with the atm card.

diogee

Shoulds be usins baby grellow balls for hittins with la club

cheapseats

EOG Master

true ... go to store blasted, buy more brewski, get back to the pad, and wtf, lemonade beer, fvcking garbage................

Blondie

EOG Master

Nope can't say I have.

I will check it out here in a minute. As it is your name messes with my brain every time I see it. I keep thinking who the hell is that :blink:

Kinga too bad you cant see me planking....i think i have your name figured out though, so i might find you on facebook