REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere
Re: REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

be post 39029...be is attempted broken link spam in post and signature. has to be charby wannabe judging by name.

diogee

cheaps not is here to be defenses self so should be leaves him out of it. be out ridins a trains in caliangeles because it is be whats they do there.

diogee

Yeah teddy is the man, besides his stiffing....miss the old fella
yep we need theodore back. didn't know he was stiffing (unless it's the old cph thing)...sucks but guess usually the case when poster es diselpearo. :(

Charby be wins

EOG Enthusiast

I will do a contest with somebody here. 7 sides tomorrow....for one hunert dollas because i be wins. I bet everyone is scared to play me because i be wins.

diogee

i woulds likes to win charby no wins monies but isn't be plays a lot of nfl for first couple err weeks.

charbtasticbirdzhouses.com

diogee

is because he was drinks 3 oatmeals instead of the usual 2 while watchins my little brony.

diogee

Just a knockoff of the my little pony show you is watchins right now. you be a bronie too?

diogee

jarjarjra moldy be eats bronies for brefkast. you be is in troubles if he accepts. poor charby no wins this one either. :(

Charby be wins

EOG Enthusiast

I must bring charby out to give moldy a chance....my record against moldy is 2-0 on other handly.

diogee

charby definitely gives moldy el chance since charby no be wins. moldy is a shark and lets someone be 2-0 just to be crushes them after confidence be high. proceed with cautions.

Charby be wins

EOG Enthusiast

Thats why i let charby do my dirty work, he is a ruthless little brony for sure. Moldy will pee himself when charby shows up on his doorstep. Hopefully charby dodges the stream too.91023i2ndw;l

diogee

:blink: goog luck to him with that. sounds like a scary pupertation

Charby be wins

EOG Enthusiast

im already winning the contest to end all contests....moldy will let me win another tomorrow12io4j2w90

diogee

but only if tomorrow is actually today. sounds like you is needs sleepins and dual oatmeals.