Retiring from posting.

On my 3,000th post, i will be done here. For most of you it will be a relief because i dont add anything. I will still take a peek around every now and then and see how everything is going. It was fun guys, atleast football season was.:+waving-5

Re: Retiring from posting.

I mainly post to waste time while watching sports. I just realized its kindof a waste for what i get in return. A few good laughs here and there. It was good during football season because i could get good info from people like you, nyreb, and a few others and actually made a ton of money. Why do you post?

Apple

Banned

#1 Boredom

#2 Information

Forums are much better during football season, no doubt.. Been on the computer a lot less the last 2-3 months it feels better..

Cannon

Banned

This was a greast site with some amazing gamblers at one time. I know Micelli and Reb have made a ton of money for me. Nothing really left on this site that will benifit you unless you are a fader.

Cannon

Banned

It is unreal hom many stiffs post on this site as well as how many have ghosts. Hell I have 6 ghosts last time I checked.

JerseyShop101

EOG Dedicated

It is unreal hom many stiffs post on this site as well as how many have ghosts. Hell I have 6 ghosts last time I checked.

Do your ghosts "talk" to each other? Or even get in an argument with one another?:LMAO

Reminds me of the Jim Carey movey LIAR LIAR.- What are you doing? I'm kicking my (own) ass :LMAO,

You should start a thread on "How many ghosts do you have"? :+textinb3

JerseyShop101

EOG Dedicated

And then WVU can start a thread on "How many ghost accounts do you have? :+textinb3

Only kidding. :+textinb3

GOPer for Life

EOG Enthusiast

Just \"convert\" .... get Blondie to ban your ass .... Become a good little Republican and stay out of trouble .... Notice how I\'ve \"mellowed\" since the Parole Board of Hoffa and Blondie told my Brother that \"your bro is a trouble maker .... we are cracking down on his ass ...\"

JerseyShop101

EOG Dedicated

Retiring? Then seems appropriate for a retirement gift:

We got you a nice coin:

:+signs8-0 We hope you come back!!

JS

Ok, we are going to push this back to 3,100...cut myself a little short, havent said everything i want to say yet.

Last edited:

BeatTheJerk

EOG Addicted

Hey Brickshit .............. guys like you never leave you know why ? Because you made an official announcement about it. If you just wanted to get the fuck out of here and not turn back then you would of just left with discretion and not have made a thread about you leaving to get a reaction out of people for your own self indulgent reasons. You will be around trust me, your like Brett Farve bro, just some knee jerk reaction asshole who does not know how to make a grown mans decision and just bounce. You already pushed back your retirement another hundred posts, "fa get about it" ~ BTJ

I think that your not gonna fucking leave even after your 1k contest .................... anything else you wanna discuss here pal ?
Yeah, i sent you a friend request...are you going to accept it? If so, what will you do when im gone? Whos fucking ghost are you? Are you going to be my friend? It sounds like you are into cock, are you a homo? Thats all i want to discuss...pal.:pop:

Nevermind Beat the Jerk...this explains everything and i forgive you.

<TABLE class=tborder id=post2114945 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 04-25-09, 02:58 PM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #14 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>BeatTheJerk<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_2114945", true); </SCRIPT>
EOG Senior Member

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_2114945 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> Re: Main Forum Plays Thread Saturday April 25th
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>and Tucky if you wanna put us in a catagory of whatever ................. then add Madcapper and Mofome in the same one :) I'm no stiff just a man who lost all his bankroll for the 1st time in years and had little money to pay a credit account to the full amount promptly, but the money was paid !
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

BeatTheJerk

EOG Addicted

Yeah, i sent you a friend request...are you going to accept it? If so, what will you do when im gone? Whos fucking ghost are you? Are you going to be my friend? It sounds like you are into cock, are you a homo? Thats all i want to discuss...pal.:pop:

I can't respond to some idiotic shit like that ............. were done here pal, GL on your picks the rest of the way !

BeatTheJerk

EOG Addicted

Nevermind Beat the Jerk...this explains everything and i forgive you.

<table class="tborder" id="post2114945" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="thead" style="border-style: solid; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 1px 0px 1px 1px; font-weight: normal;"> 04-25-09, 02:58 PM </td><td class="thead" style="border-style: solid; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 1px 1px 1px 0px; font-weight: normal;" align="right"> #14 </td></tr><tr valign="top"><td class="alt2" style="border-style: solid; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 0px 1px;" width="175">BeatTheJerk<script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_2114945", true); </script>
EOG Senior Member

</td><td class="alt1" id="td_post_2114945" style="border-right: 1px solid rgb(43, 41, 94);"> Re: Main Forum Plays Thread Saturday April 25th
<hr style="color: rgb(43, 41, 94);" size="1">and Tucky if you wanna put us in a catagory of whatever ................. then add Madcapper and Mofome in the same one :) I'm no stiff just a man who lost all his bankroll for the 1st time in years and had little money to pay a credit account to the full amount promptly, but the money was paid !
</td></tr><tr><td class="alt2" style="border-style: solid; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 0px 1px 1px;"> </td></tr></tbody></table>

That was a true story I'm not ashamed of it by any means, that's why it was posted, it happens to the best of us , I'm currently getting back to my normal bet size which I am pretty happy about.

Cant believe you would gamble yourself down to the point that you have "little money", but to each his own i guess. You must be young.

BeatTheJerk

EOG Addicted

26, and BSH stop assuming so much information here, I lost my gambling BR not my life savings, I have a job outside of gambling and a wife and two kids that I have to support. What I was referring to in that post was my gambling funds which was about 5-7 K at the time.

Didnt know you had separate funds for each. At what point do you transfer gambling funds to house, wife, and kid funds? I have been there. Playing 200/400 stud on pokerstars and the chinese kids took me for 8k in a couple nights. Think that could be why they dont have those high limits for stud anymore.