ROCKET BACK TO THE RED SOX??

It seems that thing are heating up on the ROCKET front!!

He is at the game today invited by the RANGERS, but this may have backfired!!
He had dinner last night with THEO and RED SOX pitching coach and close friend AL NIPPER.
Today the ROCKET spent 45 minutes meeting with RED SOX ownership in the RED SOX club house.

It is rumored that his wife would be open to living in BOSTON a town which she loves and still has very close friends. There young sons have also warmed to the idea and the ROCKET likes the SOX chances of winning a WORLD SERIES especially with a ROCKET in the rotation!!

Stay tuned, because you know the yankers will have something to add!!

IT SHOULD BE FUN!!

TONY MONTANA said:
It seems that thing are heating up on the ROCKET front!!

He is at the game today invited by the RANGERS, but this may have backfired!!
He had dinner last night with THEO and RED SOX pitching coach and close friend AL NIPPER.
Today the ROCKET spent 45 minutes meeting with RED SOX ownership in the RED SOX club house.

It is rumored that his wife would be open to living in BOSTON a town which she loves and still has very close friends. There young sons have also warmed to the idea and the ROCKET likes the SOX chances of winning a WORLD SERIES especially with a ROCKET in the rotation!!

Stay tuned, because you know the yankers will have something to add!!

IT SHOULD BE FUN!!

Forget the Yanks, they shouldn't even breath right now, we gave them Damon allready, Rocket back to Boston is an interesting idea. Houston you have a problem.

I don't know about all the fans, but I don't mind him back, and I was neutral on the booing, I think every one was booing Yankees and not him anyway, who ever was booing him probably did it for the first minute or so, it all about the Yanks the rest of the way. I can’t wait to see what’s gonna happen when Damon comes around.

sabian06

EOG Dedicated
i myself have always liked the rocket but starting to get tired of him waking up in the morning throwing a dart at a board that 1 side says (RETIREMENT) and the other sayin (NO RETIREMENT) and choosing that option.......