ROLLCALL ROLLCALL ROLLCALL - WHO is NOT GOing to the BLAST sign in

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
boys we got to keep this thing afloat while the others are playing all those negative expectation table games in Vegas.

sign in if not going to the Blast

trytrytry

HuskerFan

EOG Senior Member
unfortunately im not going...i WISH i was though...im actually going back to vegas in march...my girl got it for me as my xmas gift...staying at TI...so i have something to look forward to at least....

hopefully next year ill be able to make it....

pvcpipe

EOG Master
NO WAY I'D EVER GO TO SOME FUNCTION WITH A BUNCH OF LOSERS WHO HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN GO BLOW THE SHRINK. NOT TO MENTION I HAVE A DATE WITH JOHNNY KNOCKDOWN AND THE IRS THIS WEEKEND TO GO OVER MY WEEKLY ALLOWANCE FROM MY WIFE. YOU LOSERS WILL ALL BE LUCKY IF I GRACE YOU WITH ANOTHER WINNER FROM EVANGELINE THIS WEEKEND, BUT I WOULDN'T COUNT ON ME DOING YOU ANY FAVORS. NOW IF YOU'LL EXCUSE ME, I'M OFF TO THE SOCIAL CLUB, AND BY SOCIAL CLUB, I MEAN CROSS-BURNING.

SINCERELY,
BEANTOWN JIM

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
pvcpipe said:
NO WAY I'D EVER GO TO SOME FUNCTION WITH A BUNCH OF LOSERS WHO HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN GO BLOW THE SHRINK. NOT TO MENTION I HAVE A DATE WITH JOHNNY KNOCKDOWN AND THE IRS THIS WEEKEND TO GO OVER MY WEEKLY ALLOWANCE FROM MY WIFE. YOU LOSERS WILL ALL BE LUCKY IF I GRACE YOU WITH ANOTHER WINNER FROM EVANGELINE THIS WEEKEND, BUT I WOULDN'T COUNT ON ME DOING YOU ANY FAVORS. NOW IF YOU'LL EXCUSE ME, I'M OFF TO THE SOCIAL CLUB, AND BY SOCIAL CLUB, I MEAN CROSS-BURNING.

SINCERELY,
BEANTOWN JIM

Plus I hear there are racoons pests all over downtown

I won't be able to go. My poker reservation can also be taken.

Will hit up Vegas in the near future, there's just too much shit i have to take care of at the moment... and Vegas + money would just set me back a month.

Hope all of you have fun at the bash, we will meet sooner or later fellas, and that's a guarantee.