Roof Leaking Bad

Raining for 3 days here in Newark and major trouble, water is pouring into my pad.

I have to disconnect and turn off electric and then put a tarp on roof. I mean it always leaks but not like this.

Running to Home Depot to buy tarp and I hear these tarps can last for a while so fuk paying to repair the roof.

I live basically for free with arrangement I cannot complain at all and all repairs are up to me. Hey just tryin to save a buck.

Be back in a few

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master
jjgold said:
Raining for 3 days here in Newark and major trouble, water is pouring into my pad.

I have to disconnect and turn off electric and then put a tarp on roof. I mean it always leaks but not like this.

Running to Home Depot to buy tarp and I hear these tarps can last for a while so fuk paying to repair the roof.

I live basically for free with arrangement I cannot complain at all and all repairs are up to me. Hey just tryin to save a buck.

Be back in a few
What electric?

Back in business, tarp on

I now have electric for the next year. I duked PSEG man to have my line feed into tenants next door and I pay them a small fee.

Theses PSEG guys do anything for money.

Krack I would think since you from around here you would know of a a common phrase at least in the Newark area is.

" I got to make a move"

"Did you make any moves"

Krack with PSEG I "made a move"

Lots of inncoent guys here

watson

EOG Enthusiast
JJ talk to galloper or park city and I will take the trip to newark with them. Fix that roof for ya, then we can all head to the track. Nothing a little tar cant fix.