Rooting for Laker players to get injured

railbird

EOG Master
never want to see people get hurt, but if its someone I prefer it to be laker players, have always disliked these people

Heim

EOG Master
So Lonzo is supposed to be the next big thing according to you so when they team him up with the best basketball player in the world we fade them.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Birdie once told me to think positive about your gambling habits and think negative when it comes to your handicapping process.

I support that line.

Think "no" before "yes" on popular players and popular teams and popular opinions.

As for rooting for players to get hurt, if you feel that way, I suggest you keep those thoughts to yourself or face backlash from others.

railbird

EOG Master
give me +150 artie, I say yes on a usa airshow death in next 12 months, ill also take over 0.5 deaths at 2019 edc In Vegas

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Birdie once told me to think positive about your gambling habits and think negative when it comes to your handicapping process.

I support that line.

Think "no" before "yes" on popular players and popular teams and popular opinions.

As for rooting for players to get hurt, if you feel that way, I suggest you keep those thoughts to yourself or face backlash from others.
Great advice. More often than not, I find myself betting against a team, rather than on a team.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Seeing how there are more ties in the NFL now (and some near misses), a tie = a loss in win total props.

kane

EOG master
never want to see people get hurt, but if its someone I prefer it to be laker players, have always disliked these people

Except for Kris Bryant and Yasiel Puig, you have posted numerous times you hope they get beaned. It takes a very disturbed person to wish for a baseball player to get hit in the head with a pitch.

kane

EOG master
Great advice. More often than not, I find myself betting against a team, rather than on a team.

Since I'm mostly a situational capper, the majority of my bets are against a certain team, rather than on the team they're playing

Heim

EOG Master
+320 fading a guy who has missed the playoffs twice in 15 years.....his first two years.

railbird

EOG Master
Except for Kris Bryant and Yasiel Puig, you have posted numerous times you hope they get beaned. It takes a very disturbed person to wish for a baseball player to get hit in the head with a pitch.

see don Drysdale, its part of the game

railbird

EOG Master
josh towers was ordered to hit Alex Rodriguez in head, he said it wouldn't hurt because of helmet, so decided to hit him in the knee

kane

EOG master
josh towers was ordered to hit Alex Rodriguez in head, he said it wouldn't hurt because of helmet, so decided to hit him in the knee

I don't give a fuck about Josh Towers, the guy sucked, and no manager would tell him to intentionally hit someone in the head

kane

EOG master
Just listened to the whole interview, not once did Towers say he was ordered to hit A-Rod in the head

Valuist

EOG Master
who else roots for injurys? all 32 backup qbs in nfl

I think they root NOT to go in. Then they get exposed as incompetant. No better gig than to carry a clipboard, wear a baseball cap and get paid a million bucks. Rick Mirer banked a lot of money doing that. Charlie Batch as well.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
I think they root NOT to go in. Then they get exposed as incompetant. No better gig than to carry a clipboard, wear a baseball cap and get paid a million bucks. Rick Mirer banked a lot of money doing that. Charlie Batch as well.
The Bears actually gave up the 12th pk in the draft for him. I think he started 3 games for Chicago, he was so bad.

Heim

EOG Master
Nobody wants Lonzo until he shows he can play close to a full schedule according to insiders not to mention
the father headache.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
That same No Playoff prop for the Lakers for next season - what is a fair price if it were offered today?

Heim

EOG Master
You're right. PHO & CHI are probably interested however doubt Lakers insisted on Kidd being assistant to trade Ball.

Sol Diablo

House of Heat
Meanwhile... Lebron is sitting around and asking himself WTF just happened to my legacy and the end of my career.

LOL

MrTop

EOG Master
Nobody wants Lonzo until he shows he can play close to a full schedule according to insiders not to mention
the father headache.

very true.

the 2 minute funny video you put out on the lakers "one shining moment " Lonzo's shot missed everything 2 times .. lakers would like to have that pick back