Rx still deleting and Editing

Caliente

Banned
Who the fuck are these guys to think their such hot shit that they just delete your posts. I really hope one day this site dominates and the rx goes under. They deserve it. It wont be long until that dishonest group of mods over at the rx has Royal and Betus flying their banner there.

Caliente

Banned
That dick Frog always attacks me so I just attack back. Its really pathetic. He goes off on me cursing and all. But when I respond I am told to not curse and stop attacking people. Thats why I said last week that it was obvious that Frog is paid to post. They dont dare tell him to be nice. Dont want to lose your biggst dick. I hope to meet this Frog guy one day. I never thought to show up at any bashes. He gives me reason to show. Only he wont know what hit him. I dont think Ive ever wanted to hurt a guy more in my life. Im a totally non violent guy too. Nobody likes a dick and thats what Frog is. He has many enemies I hear. I wonder why.

Caliente

Banned
I did. The place went nuts. Everyone was so concerned and paranoid. Didnt know it was such a touchy subject. I am positive that Frog is a paid poster. I dont know why you would pay an old man to come to your site and be a dick to strangers. Im not the only one he constantly bashes. Every post he makes is negative. I really feel sory for his wife. I guarantee hes like one of those guys who keeps his wife scared to talk all the time. What a pathetic human being. Waste of talent.

david - your frustration is understood, but you MUST stop OBSESSING about this!!!! who cares that the frog past posts, calls futures once they hit, and bashes others, he generates traffic, MAY'N!!!!! that's why the RX wants him to post there. just like i bring traffic here at eog, MAY'N!!!!!! you just need to deal with the fact that frog gets special treatment, paid or not, cuz people like reading about his cigars, saunas, and fine wine. LOL

:mutley

BigDaddy

EOG Master
IDENTITY'S BACK!:+excited-:+excited-

I thought i read where you left glad to see you back

Now lets hit some BB winners!:D