Saturday MLB In Game Thread

rjt721

EOG Master
Re: Saturday MLB In Game Thread

mets no hits and runs scored. Moyer 2 nasty :(
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">
And somehow the Phils only scored 2 in the first. 3 hits and 2 walks only 2 runs. :hangt

Now fat Ryan Howard can't make a play.

moyer cant get the pitcher out nice
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

det 0-0 on my scoreboard :+clueless
Figured he would walk one in...had 2 down and then this

<table class="tablehead" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr class="oddrow" valign="top"><td>G Laird walked.</td><td align="center">0</td><td align="center">0</td></tr><tr class="evenrow" valign="top"><td>B Inge walked, G Laird to second.</td><td align="center">0</td><td align="center">0</td></tr><tr class="oddrow" valign="top"><td>R Raburn walked, G Laird to third, B Inge to second.</td></tr></tbody></table>

And somehow the Phils only scored 2 in the first. 3 hits and 2 walks only 2 runs. :hangt

Now fat Ryan Howard can't make a play.

yeah i need -1.5 so i need all the runs i can get :shoot:

mofome

Banned

likewise.

philly
houston
det should all have more runs but oh well

mofome

Banned

Figured he would walk one in...had 2 down and then this

<table class="tablehead" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr class="oddrow" valign="top"><td>G Laird walked.</td><td align="center">0</td><td align="center">0</td></tr><tr class="evenrow" valign="top"><td>B Inge walked, G Laird to second.</td><td align="center">0</td><td align="center">0</td></tr><tr class="oddrow" valign="top"><td>R Raburn walked, G Laird to third, B Inge to second.</td></tr></tbody></table>

yeah laff is a terrible player, he will shut me down.

good thing reyes = poop

diogee

Nice going Rocks

<table class="tablehead" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr class="oddrow" valign="top"><td>T Helton singled to left.</td><td align="center">1</td><td align="center">0</td></tr><tr class="evenrow" valign="top"><td>G Atkins walked, T Helton to second.</td><td align="center">1</td><td align="center">0</td></tr><tr class="oddrow" valign="top"><td>B Hawpe lined into double play, shortstop to second, T Helton doubled off second.</td></tr></tbody></table>2348ji23e

rjt721

EOG Master

Also have Phils -1.5. Should have been a big inning for them in the first. Ruiz swings at ball 4 with the bases loaded and pops out. :doh1

Nice going Rocks

<table class="tablehead" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr class="oddrow" valign="top"><td>T Helton singled to left.</td><td align="center">1</td><td align="center">0</td></tr><tr class="evenrow" valign="top"><td>G Atkins walked, T Helton to second.</td><td align="center">1</td><td align="center">0</td></tr><tr class="oddrow" valign="top"><td>B Hawpe lined into double play, shortstop to second, T Helton doubled off second.</td></tr></tbody></table>2348ji23e

hard for helton to go in reverse on his wheelchair

Also have Phils -1.5. Should have been a big inning for them in the first. Ruiz swings at ball 4 with the bases loaded and pops out. :doh1

oh man , nothing like saying no thanks on a free pass and popping out instead

diogee

Yep I made a comment on that as well...unreal against Cy Perez. Take the free fucking run on a 3-1 count.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

I LOVE YOU JORGE POSADA

I had O10 and thru 6 it was 1-1

Jordge blasts a 3-1 pitch over the fence with 2 outs for a 2 run shot and akes it 8-3

I LOVE YOU JORGE

victoriano rallying

I LOVE YOU JORGE POSADA

Jordge blasts a 3-1 pitch over the fence with 2 outs for a 2 run shot and akes it 8-3

I LOVE YOU JORGE
:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

mofome

Banned

I LOVE YOU JORGE POSADA

I LOVE YOU JORGE

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

91023i2ndw;l91023i2ndw;l91023i2ndw;l

mofome

Banned

Cabrera flied out to deep left.

2 run shot not quite.

miss more runs fuck me

4 runs in the 9th to win overs = way too funny. I need that just once

mofome

Banned

4 runs in the 9th to win overs = way too funny. I need that just once

yeah i needed that in nats but

:shoot: