Say goodbye to my local phone service ...

I switched. I cancelled my local home phone service provider and made the switch to broadband VOIP.

$19.95 a month, unlimited calling, unlimited long distance in the U.S., plus a few other countries, 26 calling features and NO contract.

Call quality is excellent. Local phone company can take their high prices and go out of business.

Just had to share.

CK

What type of problems are you having? I went with LINGO as it was cheaper when compared to Vonage for the calling plan that I wanted.

My VOIP service for two lines will only run me $39.00 a month, as opposed to paying $52.00, plus any long distance. On average, I will save about $17.00 a month.

Not much, but when you add it up over time, it adds up. No sense in paying more these days, when the call quality, service and reliability are all about the same.

Enjoy!

CK

Its a municipal problem....all VOIP services were to have 911 access by Sept 1 and they are behind the ball so its some FCC shit that is forcing it to be turned off. I have a land line still thank gawd plus my cell.

G

I have one of those IP's ones and it is decent

$22 a month for 2 lines and what is god if yoyu have a cell you can just forward them over so in reality you have 3 lines with three different numbers

Quality is decent

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
I THINK I am set-up now for 49.99 including all domestic LD covered and international greatly reduced, includes all the fancies as well. Caller ID, 3-way, VM, call waiting, and whatever else I don't know how to operate. :cocktail

My only complaint is the caller-ID system. It only shows the number, not the name and number, which I am used to.

Anyone else have this problem?

CK

The General said:
I THINK I am set-up now for 49.99 including all domestic LD covered and international greatly reduced, includes all the fancies as well. Caller ID, 3-way, VM, call waiting, and whatever else I don't know how to operate. :cocktail

Glad you brought that one up General. Who uses 3way calling at their homes? I can't think of one instance where I'd use it...........