Seahawks Getting Mucho Respect...

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
GB been underrated for most of the year. Still are. Line should be at least -6. Seattle not that good and looked like absolute crap against the worst team in the playoffs, who lost their starting QB, and had to play a fossil.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
GB been underrated for most of the year. Still are. Line should be at least -6. Seattle not that good and looked like absolute crap against the worst team in the playoffs, who lost their starting QB, and had to play a fossil.
GB is basically like NE except they have Aaron Jones. Seattle shouldn't be intimidated by playing there. I don't care how great Rodgers is, he only has one go-to receiver.

Public sees the average team the Pack is. What games did they punch above their weight in? Maybe the win at Minny, but that's a team they should know. They remind me of Buffalo with a better QB. Mostly take care of business against teams they should and then no show the few challenging games they have. That to me is a team that you can't lay more than 3 with

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated
Russel Wilson is the king of the "meaningless td"

If they are down between 7-10 points at the end , he is about 75% to get a td.

Gotta take the Hawks

MrTop

EOG Master
seattle was 1 play away from having home field through out the NFC ... the beginning of the year i thought NFC was stronger. Now I think AFC is .. NFC is up for grabs.