Serious value inside again

hockey has been hotter than fire.Vancouver is playing at home tonight against the games best team

Vancouver is 12-1 at home I believe,and Ottawa has just learned that Havlat is gone for 4 months.Ottawa besides that is getting Chara back from suspension,and Wade redden should miss this game.

Canucks are very healthy,and in my opinion,top 3 team in hockey.they play #-1 tonight,and sens are a great road team.

should be a barn burner,with vancouver winning a 1 or 2 goal game.

great value with van at home +140 now

as well columbus is a mess.grab atlanta thrashers - 1 1/2 goals +130 for great value.

good luck again tonight gius:+thumbs-2

I'll start posting these value plays plus sone europeen ice in the picks forums when I can guys:+thumbs-2 :doh1

kelp0027

EOG Dedicated
ty black lab

you are clearly one of the best cappers i have ever seen...

ty

r u coming to shrink's bash at gn in vegas

it would be an honour to meet you.!!!

gl

:+thumbs-2

all I posted last night was sharks minus the goal and a half + $$
and rockets ml

but big dogs hit last night.Oilers were big dog,blue jackets big dog......

there's just tons of value out there right now.Flames wednesday night a great example.very slight dog,but tons of value with them

can't explain it,but seems like with the #'s amd system I'm using,the dog's are undervalued,and the right favs are undervalued........If that makes any sense

what I'm trying to say that,is tons of plays are hitting.Favs,whether I play them - 1 1/2 goals +$$ to avoid juice or if I see added value.or slight favs(lower juice)where my #'s have them rated much higher.

or playing big dogs,or undervalued dogs in the right spots and matchups.I'm just honestly very pleased the way the hockey season is going.1st 2 weeks were brutal,but since then couldn't be happier

Parkcity,I will try and look up in my dbase what % of dogs valued between 5 and 30 cents

dogs 30-50 cents
dogs 50 and 75 cents
and dogs 75 cents and higher are hitting at

but look at sunday.
<TABLE width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD width="49%"><TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD class=columnrow align=left width="45%">Final</TD><TD class=columnrow align=middle width="10%">1</TD><TD class=columnrow align=middle width="10%">2</TD><TD class=columnrow align=middle width="10%">3</TD><TD class=columnrow align=middle width="10%">T</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD class=name align=left>NY Islanders (13-12-1) ?</TD><TD class=scorerow align=middle>1</TD><TD class=scorerow align=middle>0</TD><TD class=scorerow align=middle>1</TD><TD class=finalscore align=middle>2</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD class=name align=left>Detroit (18-8-2)</TD><TD class=scorerow align=middle>1</TD><TD class=scorerow align=middle>0</TD><TD class=scorerow align=middle>0</TD><TD class=finalscore align=middle>1</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=scoresrow><TD id=alerts557869><TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=scoresrow><TD id=plays557869>Three Stars
1. R. DiPietro - NYI (Saves: 35, Save Pct: .972)
2. M. York - NYI (Goals: 1, Assists: 0)
3. C. Chelios - DET (Goals: 0, Assists: 0)
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR class=scoresrow><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD id=links557869 noWrap>Recap ? Live game log (Glog)</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

</TD><TD width="2%"></TD><TD width="49%"><TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD class=columnrow align=left width="45%">Final</TD><TD class=columnrow align=middle width="10%">1</TD><TD class=columnrow align=middle width="10%">2</TD><TD class=columnrow align=middle width="10%">3</TD><TD class=columnrow align=middle width="10%">T</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD class=name align=left>Buffalo (17-10-1) ?</TD><TD class=scorerow align=middle>4</TD><TD class=scorerow align=middle>0</TD><TD class=scorerow align=middle>2</TD><TD class=finalscore align=middle>6</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD class=name align=left>Colorado (14-10-3)</TD><TD class=scorerow align=middle>1</TD><TD class=scorerow align=middle>1</TD><TD class=scorerow align=middle>2</TD><TD class=finalscore align=middle>4</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=scoresrow><TD id=alerts557870><TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=scoresrow><TD id=plays557870>Three Stars
1. D. Roy - BUF (Goals: 1, Assists: 0)
2. M. Svatos - COL (Goals: 1, Assists: 0)
3. M. Hejduk - COL (Goals: 0, Assists: 3)
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR class=scoresrow><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD id=links557870 noWrap>Recap</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

</TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD width="49%"><TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD class=columnrow align=left width="45%">Final</TD><TD class=columnrow align=middle width="10%">1</TD><TD class=columnrow align=middle width="10%">2</TD><TD class=columnrow align=middle width="10%">3</TD><TD class=columnrow align=middle width="10%">T</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD class=name align=left>Boston (10-14-5)</TD><TD class=scorerow align=middle>0</TD><TD class=scorerow align=middle>2</TD><TD class=scorerow align=middle>0</TD><TD class=finalscore align=middle>2</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD class=name align=left>Vancouver (17-9-2) ?</TD><TD class=scorerow align=middle>2</TD><TD class=scorerow align=middle>0</TD><TD class=scorerow align=middle>3</TD><TD class=finalscore align=middle>5</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=scoresrow><TD id=alerts557871><TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=scoresrow><TD id=plays557871>Three Stars
1. T. Linden - VAN (Goals: 1, Assists: 0)
2. D. Sedin - VAN (Goals: 2, Assists: 0)
3. B. Leetch - BOS (Goals: 0, Assists: 2)
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR class=scoresrow><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD id=links557871 noWrap>Recap</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>dogs go 2-1.islanders were +240 I'm sure
and buff was +180 or close

bruins were +170 or close.......these nights are quite common.I know I posted the 3 dogs that night,but seems like with the new NHL,games being more wide open,and quick penalties have created good value.

also,look for older teams,like detroit to start to falter.They had a great start to the year,which will nake fading them the next month very value laden

take care,and have a great weekend:cheers :+thumbs-2

</TD><TD width="2%"></TD><TD width="49%"> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Fili,I posted sens were best road team,and that it would be a great game.Think it will be un unreal game.Just tons of value on a home dog +140 and 12-1 at home.....

also guys.Get on Anaheim mighty ducks at +150 or better.I see +150 out there for tommorrow night.Montreal really banged up.Also,Koive will not play no matter what you hear.He will miss 100%

Ducks +150

Guys,mark my words.Detroit should be faded till ALL-star break.You can check you bankroll's then,but fade from now till then.They are about to tank huge.That plus the fact they should be decent sized favs every night till then.Unless playing the ottawa's or vancouvers

thanks fili,but look at the team.Gotta be the oldest in the league or top 3 by far

with such a quick start,and them playing well over their heads(my power rankings had them at 8th in the west!!!!)they will come back to the pack.look for a 5-6 game losing streak at some point.Big $$ to be made

<TABLE id=wingstable cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR id=header1><TD colSpan=10>Team Roster
</TD></TR><TR id=header2><TD>No</TD><TD>Name</TD><TD>Position</TD><TD>Age</TD><TD>HT</TD><TD>WT</TD><TD>Born
</TD></TR><TR id=row1><TD>24
</TD><TD>Chelios, Chris </TD><TD>Defense
</TD><TD>43
</TD><TD>6.1
</TD><TD>190
</TD><TD>Chicago, Illinois
</TD></TR><TR id=row2><TD>11
</TD><TD>Cleary, Dan </TD><TD>Right wing
</TD><TD>26
</TD><TD>6.0
</TD><TD>203
</TD><TD>Carbonear, Newfoundland
</TD></TR><TR id=row1><TD>13
</TD><TD>Datsyuk, Pavel </TD><TD>Center
</TD><TD>27
</TD><TD>5.11
</TD><TD>181
</TD><TD>Sverdlovsk, Russia
</TD></TR><TR id=row2><TD>33
</TD><TD>Draper, Kris </TD><TD>Center
</TD><TD>34
</TD><TD>5.10
</TD><TD>190
</TD><TD>Toronto, Ontario
</TD></TR><TR id=row1><TD>2
</TD><TD>Fischer, Jiri </TD><TD>Defense
</TD><TD>25
</TD><TD>6.5
</TD><TD>235
</TD><TD>Horovice, Czech Republic
</TD></TR><TR id=row2><TD>39
</TD><TD>Franzen, Johan </TD><TD>Center
</TD><TD>25
</TD><TD>6.0
</TD><TD>207
</TD><TD>Vetlanda, Sweden
</TD></TR><TR id=row1><TD>96
</TD><TD>Holmstrom, Tomas </TD><TD>Left wing
</TD><TD>32
</TD><TD>6.0
</TD><TD>210
</TD><TD>Pieta, Sweden
</TD></TR><TR id=row2><TD>35
</TD><TD>Howard, Jimmy </TD><TD>Goalie
</TD><TD>21
</TD><TD>6.1
</TD><TD>204
</TD><TD>Ogdensburg, New York
</TD></TR><TR id=row1><TD>26
</TD><TD>Hudler, Jiri </TD><TD>Left wing
</TD><TD>21
</TD><TD>5.10
</TD><TD>180
</TD><TD>Olomouc, Czech Republic
</TD></TR><TR id=row2><TD>55
</TD><TD>Kronwall, Niklas </TD><TD>Defense
</TD><TD>24
</TD><TD>6.0
</TD><TD>195
</TD><TD>Stockholm, Sweden
</TD></TR><TR id=row1><TD>20
</TD><TD>Lang, Robert </TD><TD>Center
</TD><TD>34
</TD><TD>6.3
</TD><TD>217
</TD><TD>Telpice, Czech Republic
</TD></TR><TR id=row2><TD>22
</TD><TD>Lebda, Brett </TD><TD>Defense
</TD><TD>23
</TD><TD>5.10
</TD><TD>195
</TD><TD>Buffalo Grove, Illinois
</TD></TR><TR id=row1><TD>34
</TD><TD>Legace, Manny </TD><TD>Goalie
</TD><TD>32
</TD><TD>5.9
</TD><TD>165
</TD></TR><TR id=row2><TD>5
</TD><TD>Lidstrom, Nicklas </TD><TD>Defense
</TD><TD>35
</TD><TD>6.2
</TD><TD>190
</TD><TD>Vasteras, Sweden
</TD></TR><TR id=row1><TD>3
</TD><TD>Lilja, Andreas </TD><TD>Defense
</TD><TD>30
</TD><TD>6.4
</TD><TD>222
</TD><TD>Helsingborg, Sweden
</TD></TR><TR id=row2><TD>18
</TD><TD>Maltby, Kirk </TD><TD>Right wing
</TD><TD>33
</TD><TD>6.0
</TD><TD>190
</TD><TD>Guelph, Ontario
</TD></TR><TR id=row1><TD>44
</TD><TD>Mowers, Mark </TD><TD>Center
</TD><TD>31
</TD><TD>5.11
</TD><TD>190
</TD><TD>Whitesboro, New York
</TD></TR><TR id=row2><TD>30
</TD><TD>Osgood, Chris </TD><TD>Goalie
</TD><TD>33
</TD><TD>5.10
</TD><TD>178
</TD><TD>Peace River, Alberta
</TD></TR><TR id=row1><TD>4
</TD><TD>Rivers, Jamie </TD><TD>Defense
</TD><TD>30
</TD><TD>6.0
</TD><TD>190
</TD><TD>Ottawa, Ontario
</TD></TR><TR id=row2><TD>37
</TD><TD>Samuelsson, Mikael </TD><TD>Right wing
</TD><TD>28
</TD><TD>6.1
</TD><TD>205
</TD><TD>Mariefred, Sweden
</TD></TR><TR id=row1><TD>23
</TD><TD>Schneider, Mathieu </TD><TD>Defense
</TD><TD>36
</TD><TD>6.0
</TD><TD>187
</TD><TD>New York, New York
</TD></TR><TR id=row2><TD>14
</TD><TD>Shanahan, Brendan </TD><TD>Right wing
</TD><TD>36
</TD><TD>6.3
</TD><TD>220
</TD><TD>Mimico, Ontario
</TD></TR><TR id=row1><TD>29
</TD><TD>Williams, Jason </TD><TD>Center
</TD><TD>25
</TD><TD>5.11
</TD><TD>185
</TD><TD>London, Ontario
</TD></TR><TR id=row2><TD>15
</TD><TD>Woolley, Jason </TD><TD>Defense
</TD><TD>36
</TD><TD>6.0
</TD><TD>206
</TD></TR><TR id=row1><TD>19
</TD><TD>Yzerman, Steve </TD><TD>Center
</TD><TD>40
</TD><TD>5.11
</TD><TD>185
</TD><TD>Cranbook, British Columbia
</TD></TR><TR id=row2><TD>40
</TD><TD>Zetterberg, Henrik </TD><TD>Left wing
</TD><TD>25
</TD><TD>6.0
</TD><TD>180
</TD><TD>Njurunda, Sweden
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

counted 15 guys over 30

and ifyou look at their heart and soul minus Zetterberg and Datsyuk,they are all old.

new league guys,watch them come back to the pack.They might struggle to make it to 7thorb 8th in west

Blacklab said:
hockey has been hotter than fire.Vancouver is playing at home tonight against the games best team

Vancouver is 12-1 at home I believe,and Ottawa has just learned that Havlat is gone for 4 months.Ottawa besides that is getting Chara back from suspension,and Wade redden should miss this game.

Canucks are very healthy,and in my opinion,top 3 team in hockey.they play #-1 tonight,and sens are a great road team.

should be a barn burner,with vancouver winning a 1 or 2 goal game.

great value with van at home +140 now

as well columbus is a mess.grab atlanta thrashers - 1 1/2 goals +130 for great value.

good luck again tonight gius:+thumbs-2

Thrashers win easily at +130......

now with canucks winning would be big night.

briguy

EOG Enthusiast
Being over 30 in the NHL is meaningless these days. These guys keep themselves in incredible shape for the million$. Look at Schneider. Played 26+ minutes tonight. He looked like his career was on the skids in Toronto 5 years ago.

Any team with Datysuk, Lang, Lidstrom, Zetterberg, Holmstrom, role playing kings Draper and Maltby and great veteran leadership like Yzerman, Shanny and Chelios isn't going to "tank" and finish 7th or 8th in the conference.

I don't think they're Cup favorites or anything, but this team is solid. If San Jose plays them in the playoffs, do you think Thornton will do ANYTHING against Draper and Maltby? He's the Pierre Turgeon of this decade when it comes to disappearing in the playoffs.

Bri....Thorton is still a youngster.he's only getting better.he's played well on the international scene the last few years.....I'd bet sharks over wings in a second....Like I said,from now till all star break,they will have a major slump.I will be the first to admit I'm wrong then,but I feel they are way too overated

Here's what's great.....If you play great value,that is if your #'s are strong and you can find decent deviences in the market,then you will do well.

tonight was a great night of what I meant parkcityrep.Atlanta which was a fav,was undervalued in my opinion,so I played them - 1 1/2 goals +$$$ and won.

now here is the vancouver game,in which I said would be an unreal game,and very close,but +140 is too much value on the dog.SO win or lose(hopefuly the latter)I'm very happy that my dog(vancouver) is close to going to overtime right now.The game is great,and everything I thought it would be.Really enjoyable to watch.Hopefully we can pull it out for a big night,but if not the value is still there,and hopefully there all year to find.

Go CANucks!!!!!

game going to overtime.how's that for close:+signs8-1 :+signs8-1

heart222

EOG Veteran
hi just seemas that the thrasher game was a better bet than the vancouver game. my thinking is ott/vanco tough to figure other is easy. speaking of bad beats. had a puck line parlay atl and det fri night det leading 4-2 with 3 seconds left and the puck they try a pass intercepted score agh.
i think its nice to cap the tough games ott/vanc but i think the money comesfrom ebtting against fla and caps on the road type of thing. seems like one is about ego and one is about money. just a thought.

heart222 said:
hi just seemas that the thrasher game was a better bet than the vancouver game. my thinking is ott/vanco tough to figure other is easy. speaking of bad beats. had a puck line parlay atl and det fri night det leading 4-2 with 3 seconds left and the puck they try a pass intercepted score agh.
i think its nice to cap the tough games ott/vanc but i think the money comesfrom ebtting against fla and caps on the road type of thing. seems like one is about ego and one is about money. just a thought.

that was a brutal beat heart.have a great weekend guys

Kelp,another awesome night.hope you keep cashing away.

Also,posted this before,but tonights plays are mighty ducks +150.......and Flames +120

sens will lose 2 games straight.

will try and post more later guys

:+thumbs-2 also,grab the sharks at -127 right now.I love the play and the price will just keep rising guys:+signs8-1 :+signs8-1

for those who want early value,and need action this morning

Karpat is - 1 .5 goals -120
and pelicans over 5 goals -120

both solid finnish hockey plays guys

Linkopings - 1 1/2 goals -135 in sweedish hockey huge value

hope this can get you guys off to a nice morning......

But big plays are tonight!:+thumbs-2 :+thumbs-2 :+thumbs-2 :+thumbs-2 :+thumbs-2

early plays are 2-1 guys.all done with sweedish and europeen ice.

gives us a nice start to the day:+thumbs-2 :+thumbs-2