SETTING THE RECORD STRAIGHT...

It seems as if some people are confused and make lots of claims about me on other sites that aren't truthful or accurate....

This is the thread where ANYONE from ANYWHERE can ask me whatever you wish...

Let the fun begin...

I will reply to every question...

THE SHRINK

Re: SETTING THE RECORD STRAIGHT...

Shrink, I dont know you too well but Mofo thinks very highly of you...So I try to go along with him and put my faith in that you are a good guy.

However, I would like to know why you promote sites like cascade and oddsmaker?

AgainstAllOdds,

There just aren't enough solid books around to help pay the bills. Gamblers are free to say whatever they wish about any of our sponsors throughout our forums without the threads being edited or removed. No one is immune, period...

AgainstAllOdds,

There just aren't enough solid books around to help pay the bills. Gamblers are free to say whetever they wish about any of our sponsors throughout our forums without the threads being edited or removed. No one is immune, period...

But would you say...there is a diffrence between promoting a "not so good book" and promoting a "scam book"?

Two very diffrent things bud. Players come here looking for a decent book and might look at oddsmaker and get fucked. Some things just arent right.

Shrink,

Is it also true that you and JJGOLD had a falling out and you stiffed him $400 a while back?

Shrink,
Are you being nice to us women folk because you want to stick it to SBR, or us?

:devil:

Shrink,

Is it also true that you and JJGOLD had a falling out and you stiffed him $400 a while back?

Absolutely NOT true...

I haven't paid him as much as SBR has, but every now and then I'd throw him a bone because I liked him and he was producing for TheRx and EOG...

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

However, I would like to know why you promote sites like cascade and oddsmaker?

AgainstAllOdds,

There just aren't enough solid books around to help pay the bills. Gamblers are free to say whatever they wish about any of our sponsors throughout our forums without the threads being edited or removed. No one is immune, period...

Problem is, what most fail to realize is that whatever book or books posters like to criticize and/or perceive risky, since that book works with eog you are not likely to ever have a problem because of it.......

mofome

Banned

Before i was back here i think you said you would back players at some book up to 5K? is that accurate and which book? I could just ask you on email but i demand answers in the thread.

oij213490

do you still record telephone convo in secret trying to trap people or use the recording as blackmail. dont say you never done it either , hell , your past mods were afraid to speak to me on the phone at 1st because they thought i might be working for you and recording like you

Before i was back here i think you said you would back players at some book up to 5K? is that accurate and which book? I could just ask you on email but i demand answers in the thread.

oij213490

mofome,

Anyone who wishes to opt for my guarantee can email me their account information once they sign up up with ANY of our sponsors on EOG...

Therefore, those who complain that EOG is backing risky sports books don't have much to stand on since I am covering each account for up to 5 thousand dollars...

Shrink, did you bring Mo over because you respect him as a capper, or because he's so darn handsome?

mofome

Banned

mofome,

Anyone who wishes to opt for my guarantee can email me their account information once they sign up up with ANY of our sponsors on EOG...

Therefore, those who complain that EOG is backing risky sports books don't have much to stand on since I am covering each account for up to 5 thousand dollars...

:houra:houra:houra

ChuteBoxe

EOG Master

Shrink,
Are you being nice to us women folk because you want to stick it to SBR, or us?

:devil:

Shrink's a good man, but come on hun...Like I said a few months back, you need someone who's young, hung, and skilled with their tongue, much like myself. :cool:

do you still record telephone convo in secret trying to trap people or use the recording as blackmail. dont say you never done it either , hell , your past mods were afraid to speak to me on the phone at 1st because they thought i might be working for you and recording like you

Francis,

I don't have a recorder on my telephone...

If my past mods were afraid, that's their issues, not mine...

I believe there are enough moderators who have worked for me present and past who can vouch I don't blackmail them at all...

In fact, I go out of my way to be helpful to them whenver possible...

Shrink's a good man, but come on hun...Like I said a few months back, you need someone who's young, hung, and skilled with their tongue, much like myself. :cool:

You sir, are married AND a Yankee fan. That's two strikes.

Francis,

I don't have a recorder on my telephone...

If my past mods were afraid, that's their issues, not mine...

I believe there are enough moderators who have worked for me present and past who can vouch I don't blackmail them at all...

In fact, I go out of my way to be helpful to them whenver possible...

dont ?? how about never have :LMAO

also , the 3way calls you had without telling a party they were on a 3way?

Come on ken , if you're coming clean , come clean.

ChuteBoxe

EOG Master

You sir, are married AND a Yankee fan. That's two strikes.

Last I checked, what I sad up above counted as three balls, so it's now a full count. Just give me something(s) round and juicy, and I'll knock you, i mean it, out of the park. :thumbsup

Shrink, did you bring Mo over because you respect him as a capper, or because he's so darn handsome?

Neither...

I brought mofome over for several reasons...

Besides myelf, I don't really know anyone else that is as passionate about this industy as mofome. He has an uncanny ability to attract posters to whatever website he posts at. He is intelligent, kind, and the type of guy who would take the shirt off his back to help another. He is respectful of other people's opinions, he is charismatic, witty, and honest.

I trust him completely.

We have had our "spats" before but neither of us hold onto resentments. We both know how to forgive.

Most of all, I feel like he is an extended part of my Family and I find that his values are similar to mine...

THE SHRINK

dont ?? how about never have :LMAO

also , the 3way calls you had without telling a party they were on a 3way?

Come on ken , if you're coming clean , come clean.

Francis,

I NEVER had a recorder...

BW used to chew me our for not having one...

Yes, I have had people listen in to others without informing the 3rd party....

It was not the RIGHT thing to do....

THE SHRINK

Last I checked, what I sad up above counted as three balls, so it's now a full count. Just give me something(s) round and juicy, and I'll knock you, i mean it, out of the park. :thumbsup

You always know how to make me blush. :cocktail

:smokesmalbeen on this site only a year-SHRINK-YOU AND THE GENERAL- KEPT YOUR WORD,AND RESOLVED MY ISSUE WITH A DISPUTE-everything else is icing on the cake-your guar. up to 5000- is unheard of-Personally-COULD CARE LESS- ABOUT THE POSTERS WHO POST STONED OUT OF THEIR MIND-OR WHO CONSTANTLY BEAT THE DRUM TO WHATEVER TUNE THEIR CONF. LIKES-YOU CALLED ME PERSONALLY,AND MADE SURE I RECIEVED MY PAYMENT-YOU AND THE GENERAL REFUSED ANY REWARD-I EVEN OFFERED MY LAKER TO WIN WEST AT 25-1 FOR 100-I HAD AT BET-JAM - YOU REFUSED-I DO NOT THINK ANY OTHER SITE IS AS HONORABLE--IF SO SOMEBODY PLEASE NAME ONE--AND FOR ALL YOU SEC FOOTBALL NUTS- ILL TAKE ONE PAC-10 TEAM-YOU TAKE ONE SEC TEAM-SEE WHO LOSES LESS GAMES THIS YEAR-SHRINK HOLDS THE CASH-ONLY-TALK NOW BEFORE SEASON STARTS NOT LATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!:smokesmal

Neither...

I brought mofome over for several reasons...

Besides myelf, I don't really know anyone else that is as passionate about this industy as mofome. He has an uncanny ability to attract posters to whatever website he posts at. He is intelligent, kind, and the type of guy who would take the shirt off his back to help another. He is respectful of other people's opinions, he is charismatic, witty, and honest.

I trust him completely.

We have had our "spats" before but neither of us hold onto resentments. We both know how to forgive.

Most of all, I feel like he is an extended part of my Family and I find that his values are similar to mine...

THE SHRINK

:cheers
Thank you. I think there are a few people that may need to read that.

:smokesmalshrink-IF YOU SAY MOFONE IS HONORABLE- THAT MEANS ENOUGH FOR ME-HE SURE LIKES SEC FOOTBALL!!!GOOD LUCK-SEC-:smokesmal

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Shrink what is your favorite sport to wager on? Did you play sports in High School as a kid?