Should Park City Rep be banned at EOG

Should Park City Rep be banned at EOG

• Total voters

Hitman26

EOG Veteran
No way. Parker is a pro. The offshore world needs to grow and groom posters like Parker, not to ban them.

parkcityrep

EOG Senior Member
what is this some joke...take this thread down..One of the reasons so many people like EOG, is because the staff, has a hands off policy..Mods serve a different roll here than other offshore forums, and thats why this place works..

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
that is actually an error on my part, as i meant to vote no, and clicked the wrong button, so there is one more no vote, and one less yes vote, in the real total.....

If things get out of hand, i think post review is the better option as well..

mofome

Banned
I voted yes, but didnt even mean to vote at all. I am still getting used to all the features, sometimes i just click away.

:cheers

How will we get the JJ GOLD opinion without PARKCITYREP???

OH thats right we would still have HITMAN26!! heheheheheheheheehe!!

I don't think PARKCITYREP is a problem!! I like reading all of you krazy MF'ers.

Let's drop the negative BS and get back to having fun and talking sports!! :+cool-1+

dirty

EOG Master
Guys....anyone that took this thread serious doesn't know EOG......Hoffa said the Union demanded a Vote and they got one.....:+signs8-7

Can't anyone take a Joke anymore....

:+waving-5

mofome

Banned
ia m new here, and never knew who parksman was until this thread. So i was out of the joking loop. that being said, seeing parksman here, i think i like the guy

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
<TABLE class=tborder id=post174328 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 width=175>IDENTITY<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_174328", true); </SCRIPT>
American Idol Capping Expert

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_174328><!-- icon and title --> Guys - I just want to express why I believe EOG is the best forum out there.
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Because at EOG, there is NO EDITING. We get to speak our minds here. At other forums, the posters do not have free speech and much is edited, moved, or outright deleted.

Best Wishes...ID:+waving-5</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I think if anyone should be banned it should be Identity for ripping off my close, for, what else is new, getting attention. Where is the ban Identity poll?

Best Wishes...OF :+waving-5

He/she should be banished under EOG's nuisance poster abatement rule.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
May'n it's raining here again, flood watches everywhere, Led Zeppelin's When the Levee Breaks. Can't fish, waters overflowing and clear as hot cocoa. Going to work the NBA so I can take a few months off. Going to be a abbreviated fishin season for sure. Difficult to put a silver lining on these perpetual clouds. Back to cappin.

Best Wishes...OF :+waving-5

FLEX

EOG Member
TONY MAYN, you always say lets get back to talking about sports right? Was that thread on that white girl in question sports related? You did start that thread right? :+signs8-7

sabian06

EOG Dedicated
This is rediculous.....really.......NO way park should even be up on the block.......With that being said....I wanna put ID up on the block for being a cry baby.......I vote for sheman to be put up for being a tattle tale........lol can't believe i even had to use that word (tattle tale) in a forum full of grown people.....and I hope i don't have to use that word again till i have my first kid................ID.....................grow up...............goodday

andrew748

Banned
sportstalk said:
Sorry but what did park city rep do?

he was nasty to IT, sorry IDENTITY.

all this post review stuff is complete bollocks:+signs8-7

how can you invoke this union stuff for what was at the end of the day funny and creative post editing between two adults on an adult forum.

but tolerate the the other wierd shit that gets spewed here???