Shrink is EOG going to have a bash in Vegas this year?

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Re: Shrink is EOG going to have a bash in Vegas this year?

I'm shocked to read what you said Shrink. As has been said many times on here, this is real life. This isn't a fairy tale world. This is another form of communicating with people, and if you try to alienate everyone to garner attention that's not normal, or right, IMO. Shrink, for someone who has probably made a decent name for himself with the forums, don't you think you're a little off base on this one? If no one took these forums seriously EVER, like WVU does, then no one would be posting up and no one would be capping sports. When you have people running around stirring up drama 24-7, as their main goal, you are detracting the attention away from gambling and making money. He's a worthless poster, IMO, but you've been around longer than me. 12io4j2w90

I agree about the real life part. When it involves MY money, I'm not joking, and I want to make sure who I'm dealing with is on the up-and-up.

I have never been to any of these bashes. It would be great if the EOG bash is on the same week as the Rx bash. This way I can attend both bashes for the first time.

I have never been to any of these bashes. It would be great if the EOG bash is on the same week as the Rx bash. This way I can attend both bashes for the first time.

:newsmile055: If its the same weekend, we meet them on Freemont Street and Rumble!:violent:

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

That would be great. Instead of both paying for my hotel for the weekend, just combine the money and get me a suite instead.

Just my opinion but I would think any mid-level Vegas property MUST be interested in having a group of EOG'ers come in for a weekend these days. Has to be a difficult time right now out the getting the hotels full with money-spending and money-losing people.

I vote that The Shrink and Tony Montana head out there to do some "scouting" of possible venues. Would be especially cool to do it around the timeframe of when The Shrink is in the big Leroy's contest to begin defense of his title!