[7] GREEN BAY PACKERS +1200

Jan 16 01:00 PM
Dec 29 05:41 AM
SUPER BOWL LV (2021)
[5] NEW ORLEANS SAINTS +1400

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Interesting note: The Chiefs were 5.5-point ROAD favorites over the Bills in Week 6.

The Bills went up the escalator since Week 6 while the Chiefs rode the down escalator.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Got a winner, barely, on WFT last week and think the call this week is the Cleveland Browns with all those points. Have been waiting hoping it would get over 10, but looks like too many sharps are on my side to let the public inflate the Chiefs. The way to beat the Chiefs, and more teams are figuring this out, is to take what they give you. That means keep the chains moving by running the ball and completing most of your passes by not going deep. Teams in the past thought oh we need to win a track meet against these guys but that plays into their hands and how they were designed. The Chiefs D is playing for turnovers, sacks and incomplete passes. Most plays on the ground or in the air can get you 5-8 yards which moves the chains and gives your defense time to rest and mount a challenge. Worst thing you can do is panic and try to match them score for score, that's when they put up 2 or 3 quick TDs on you. Let's see if the Browns can play a disciplined game and lose this one by one score.

Final score: Chiefs 22 Bills 17.

I'll be awaiting WildBill's underdog release for Championship Sunday.

(y)

Final score: Chiefs 22 Bills 17.

I'll be awaiting WildBill's underdog release for Championship Sunday.

(y)

Probably no big dogs to choose from. At this point I like the Packers at -3 against either, probably would like them a little more over Tampa than NO. Obviously will have to wait and see with Mahomes, but I think if he's ruled out I would wait until late and then take the points with Henne figuring its an over adjustment. If Mahomes is playing I'd probably take the Bills or pass.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Probably no big dogs to choose from. At this point I like the Packers at -3 against either, probably would like them a little more over Tampa than NO. Obviously will have to wait and see with Mahomes, but I think if he's ruled out I would wait until late and then take the points with Henne figuring its an over adjustment. If Mahomes is playing I'd probably take the Bills or pass.

Thanks for sharing, WildBill.