Sleeper hold......

just curious if you sent the $$ to Ken to hold.Holidays are over.I'm ready to start right now.

just confirm you sent the $$ so we can start.thanks.

haven't seen you post the last few days,not sure if you're sick or just hiding.

I know you think I'm HR,so you must be losing some $$.you'll make it back with me buddy,have a great weekend:doh1

here's what I got buddy.track these

pens over 6 1/2 -130 3 units
salami over 70 -110 **4** units
sharks - 1 1/2 +160 **4** units
nashville - 1 1/2 +210 3 units
nashville - 135 2 units
atlanta +130 3 units
atlanta over 6 1/2 -130 **4** units
flyers - 1 1/2 +155 3 units
flyers over 6 1/2 even 3 units
ottawa over 6-125 **4** units

team totals

flyers over 3 1/2 +110 (2)
sens over 3 1/2 +105 (3)
atlanta over 3 -125 (3units)
nashville over 3 -120 (3 units)
sharks over 3 1/2 -120(3)

Sleeper Hold

EOG Enthusiast
Krackman is still waiting for your reply:

<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 width=175>Krackman<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_42083", true); </SCRIPT>
EOG Enthusiast

</TD><TD class=alt1><!-- icon and title -->
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Lab, is it true you scammed a few of my buddies? Also, Heritage is still around and seems to be very strong. Thought they were going under?
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

http://eog.com/forums/showthread.php?p=42083#post42083

BTW, you are already down 4.1 units.

astros +165 3 units L
angels +185 2 units L
san jose sharks - 1 1/2 +155 **5** units W
thrashers over 6 1/2 -110 4 units L
vancouver -135 2 units L
vancouver - 1 1/2 +255 1 unit L
avs over 6 **4** units W
vancover over 6 2 units P

mot to get involved,but since you think we are one in the same.means you played white sox -205,cards -175,and columbus -170.lotta juice there.so you are probably down a bit there also.just for kicks I will send a dime to Shrink if you want to make it a 3some."I believe they pronounce it,me-nage a trois":+signs8-1

I will like the chance to beat you both.sleeper,are you playing?:+signs11-

BettingProphets said:
dude thats alot of games

welcome to my grading nightmare at RX Tracking room back in the day .....

took me a month to get him off that font thing ...otherwisw he did great:cocktail

Glaken,I will try and improve the font thing....lol

Krack,if you don't have my email,grab it or call me.we can talk

sleeper,I'm not in the mood day after day to go at it with you.either step up and be a man,or just disapear.I challenged you,you didn't send any $$ or make any effort.

know you lost last night,but also know you don't bet with real $$.if you did you would have no prob setting aside a dime.

take care,wish you well

Sleeper Hold

EOG Enthusiast
Can't win every night, but you have proven to be the best fade on the net.

No need to respond to your challenge, as I highly doubt you sent Shrink a penny.

Krack called you out, and all you can say is 'drop me an email'. People know all about you, yet you con-tinue your Napoleanic swagger like you are BW Jr.

You are nothing but a joke and a fraud. You are the kind of player that keeps bookies in business, and you have screwed over many.

Both you should and Irish should be charter members in the Online Gamblers Hall of Shame. :toiletgra

sleeper,Krack can call me if he wants.you have no clue who I am or anything about me.you are an internet fool.

as for the challenge,all I have to do is transfer 1 dime from my pinny acount to his.how hard is that?it's calling Henry or someone in CS and asking them.

you keep talking,but why not put your $$ where your mouth is.anyone can talk.

keep fading.you will be broke soon enough,yet I assume you already are,and are just hanging around these forums to be around gambling and feel important IMO.

I'm done arguing with you.If you can't step up,then don't bother comming in and talking in a thread.

It's like calling your mother or wife a dumb whore because someone told me that she sucks cock for cash.perhaps she is one,and does,but don't you think I should do some due diligence before calling your mother /wife out?

grow a sack and either accept the challenge or be gone.keep fading though

Krackman,gimme a call.

JJ,you can track my year.sleeper has the other post I made in it.

my day today

montreal under 61 **5** units
montreal -3 1/2 2 units
atlanta -5 **4** units
vancouver(ice) -142 **2** units
van - 1 1/2 +195 2 units
washington over 6 1/2 2 units
panthers -1 3 units
bills -3 -120 2 units
vikings +3 1 unit
vikes ml 145 1 unit
jags + 3 1/2 2 units
jags ml +150 2 1/2 units
denver over 45 1/2 3 units
cheifs -5 1/2 3 1/2 units
cinci -3 3 1/2 units
saints over 42 1/2 3 units

why do you hide behind that name then?why not just share who you are?if we've spoken you'd have no trouble getting in touch with me.

you are an internet loser.good luck with your day:smoke

I'm out:doh1

Sleeper Hold

EOG Enthusiast
Blacklab said:
my day today

montreal under 61 **5** units

denver over 45 1/2 3 units
cheifs -5 1/2 3 1/2 units
saints over 42 1/2 3 units

At least post lines that are available when you post your picks.
Truly amazing. :+clueless

sleeper,didn't you used to work for _______ "Z" out of Vegas?

It's funny,I know exactly who you are.we've talked on MSN.You keep telling guys you are his kids godfather.

Now I know why you wouldn't send the Shrink any $$$$.that would be a dead giveaway who you are:+signs11-

keep it up.we can let all that info out.hate to get involved in a thread here,but you are a joke