SNL Kelce Swift sketch

howid

EOG Dedicated
these usually are ''not allowed in your country, blocked ...''

don't watch or own a tv, snl actually funny on this for a change

howid

EOG Dedicated
a ''Luciferian Mr. Pfizer ..." from the Lulu .. Luciferian Ozzy Osborne re a noted Luciferian Aleister C.

howid

EOG Dedicated
she confirmed in an instagram, George Soros and the Carlyle Group own her music catalogue. explains a lot of what is happening lately ...

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated
In 2006, a 16 year old Taylor Swift nobody sang the national anthem prior to the Lions annual thanksgiving game, this edition vs Miami when Checkdown Joey Harrington came back to obliterate the Lions, lol.

howid

EOG Dedicated
Bernie Bernie ... superbowl! - got a ring with the Cowboys ...

Nobody had Bernie Kosar and Taylor Swift going viral together on their bingo card.

But there was the former Browns quarterback, hanging with the songstress who was in Kansas City to support her boyfriend Travis Kelce as the Chiefs faced the Chargers on Sunday.

In an appearance Monday on “The Ken Karman Show with Anthony Lima” on 92.3 the Fan in Cleveland, Kosar explained that he was with the Kelce family in Kansas City supporting their “Operation Breakthrough” charity.

He was asked which side initiated the photo op.

“I think my concussion issues would really be elevated if I said she was begging for a picture with the old man,” Kosar laughed.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
The fact she is 40 years younger than him...............guess that doesn't factor in.

........and Terry: Bruce Springsteen is on Line 1 - and wishes to have a conversation with you about this!

Dell Dude

EOG Master
If you believe this isn't scripted, Taylor Swift spends every second awake laughing, dancing, talking excitedly, giving and receiving high fives and slick hand slaps, etc. Every second a viral moment. Not one second completely still with a blank stupid face.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
They own her ass. They own her ass. That would be the Soros family. They are not going to spend all that money on their investment and have her live a boring, normal private life when she is not on the showtime clock. 24/7 she has to perform including who she dates and hooks up.

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
They own her ass. They own her ass. That would be the Soros family. They are not going to spend all that money on their investment and have her live a boring, normal private life when she is not on the showtime clock. 24/7 she has to perform including who she dates and hooks up.

I've known Taylor for years, and I can assure you that's not true.

howid

EOG Dedicated
The Broncos kept cruising against the Chiefs and shook off a 16-game losing streak to their AFC West rivals, and they made sure to celebrate appropriately.

Taylor Swift wasn’t in attendance at love interest Travis Kelce’s game Sunday, and Empower Field at Mile High blasted the singer’s “Shake It Off” song on the speakers for fans following Denver’s 24-9 victory.

howid

EOG Dedicated
Not even the Taylor Swift-Travis Kelce craze could keep the Week 15 matchup between the Kansas City Chiefs and New England Patriots in the “Monday Night Football” spotlight.

The NFL announced on Thursday that it had made its first-ever MNF flex, swapping out the Chiefs-Patriots matchup for the Philadelphia Eagles’ road game against the Seattle Seahawks.

This season marks the first year that the league can exercise its flex option on “Monday Night Football” games between Week 12 and Week 17, with the deadline to make the switch being 12 days out.

The game between the Chiefs and Patriots is now scheduled to be played on Sunday, Dec. 17 at 1 p.m. and highlights just how far New England’s draw has fallen due to its 2-9 season thus far.

NFL flexes Chiefs-Patriots off ‘Monday Night Football’ in historic move

Dell Dude

EOG Master
It takes a lot for me to defend Swift but small chested Megyn just did it. howid horrible howid dare Taylor support innocent Gaza children and woman. She should support BB killing them all.

kane

EOG master
Fuck Dell, but he's right. So now the alt right wants to boycott someone for helping to raise money for "humanitarian relief" to help hundreds of thousands of starving people caught in the middle of the war, Megan Kelly, LMAO