So Im At The Rx Trying To Post My Opinion On B.o.s

SO IM TRYING TO POST MY OPINION ON B.O.S AT THE RX AND ALL I CAN GET IS THIS MESSAGE...........................................

Thank you for posting! You will now be taken to your post. If the administrator has selected to moderate all posts in this forum, you will be taken back to the forum and your post will be displayed presently. If you opted to post a poll, you will now be allowed to do so.

Click here if your browser does not automatically redirect you.

<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> <!-- document.write(''); document.write('<input type="submit" class="button" value=" Proceed " accesskey="s" onclick="window.location=\'forumdisplay.php?f=100\'; return false" />'); document.write('
'); //--> </SCRIPT><INPUT class=button accessKey=s onclick="window.location='forumdisplay.php?f=100'; return false" type=submit value=" Proceed ">
<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_4464", true); </SCRIPT>

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
I need the over 135.5 in the WNBA game on ESPN2. It's fun too because you got mics on the coaches. Big dry spell in scoring may have me doomed.

hung

Thats like going to the White House and trying to hold an anti-Bush rally .... I guess Washington isn't the only place where the First Amendment doesn't exist.

Glaken

Glaken<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_4495", true); </SCRIPT> ..... NOW IM GETTING THE MESSAGE EVERYTIME I TRY TO POST THERE!!!!!

The General said:
I need the over 135.5 in the WNBA game on ESPN2. It's fun too because you got mics on the coaches. Big dry spell in scoring may have me doomed.

hung

Never mind the General....He bumped his head jumping up and down after winning a horse race earlier.cocktail

raiders72001<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_4502", true); </SCRIPT> ..... THERS A POST THERE ASKING IF B.O.S FLASHING AD IS DISTRACTING.... I SAID YES... I HATE IT!!!! AND I SAID , THEY ARE A TERRIBLE BOOK AND I WOULDNT PLAY THERE WITH YOUR MONEY!!!

Glaken<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_4506", true); </SCRIPT> ..... TELL THE RX ADMINISTRATOR.... SHAWN GOTTI SAYS TO GO FVCK YOURSELF!!!:D

Gotti- Did they ever put that post back up? You must have a history of posts that aren't RX friendly for them to put you on post review.

THEY ACCEPTED THE POST.... BUT WHEN I CHECKED BACK IN ....... THE POSTS WERE GONE.... AND NOW I GET THAT MESSAGE!!<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_4516", true); </SCRIPT>

I get it. They didn't like that post so now they are going to review all your posts before they actually hit the boards for others to see.

raiders72001 said:
I get it. They didn't like that post so now they are going to review all your posts before they actually hit the boards for others to see.

Yes Raiders, Its a great tool, we have it here. In stead of banning someone you can just place them on post review for the night or forever. Like if someone gets drunk and starts singing Jimmy Buffet songs too us all night long we can hook'em up with a private audience in the post review room until morning. Kinda like a temporary jail ...LOL

SHAWN GOTTI said:
Yeah, Thats Total Bs...... I Hope They Dont Do That Here!!!!!

No worries Shawn, The First Ammendment is alive and well here at EOG.

I have been called a nit-wit, Idiot, stupid MF, and Moron all today - by the same dude and he is not on PR.... LOL.

I can be all those things at any given time btw..... cocktail

Glaken

Glaken<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_4525", true); </SCRIPT> .... JIMMY BUFFET IS ONE THING..... BUT POSTING YOUR OPINION OF A BOOK.........?????

You Must Have Really Blasted Bos They Deleted Your Stuff Cause I Saw Some Of Your Comments But I Guess Not All Of Them.

Jimmy Buffet thing was a private joke ... lol.... Panther loves to serenade the board every now and then.

I don't know what else to tell you .... that is them and we are us...two different philosophies; however I doubt that you will EVER have an issue with ANY of our advertisers.

Glaken said:
No worries Shawn, The First Ammendment is alive and well here at EOG.

I have been called a nit-wit, Idiot, stupid MF, and Moron all today - by the same dude and he is not on PR.... LOL.

I can be all those things at any given time btw..... cocktail

Glaken

You were also called a wanna be too, don't forget that.

dmmd98 said:
You were also called a wanna be too, don't forget that.

Oh Yeah .... but that was by Pete Rose Jr. , he is sorta kinda a friend and has called me that before.... I am immune to toilet water. dogtoilet

TIMMY C<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_4531", true); </SCRIPT> ... I JUST SAID THEY WERE A TERRIBLE BOOK!!! AND I WOULDNT PLAY THERE WITH YOUR MONEY!!! JUST GOES TO SHOW YOU HOW FAR ADVERTISING $$$$ GOES!!!

Spare me Shawn.....you made your point in the first couple posts. Did you think we were going to let you run your mouth in every thread on the page?

Don't forget these jewels that are sitting in post review.....

FVCK THE ADMINSTRATOR HERE!!! U R A PIECE OF SHVT!!!! YOU COCCK SUCKER!!

EAT A DIACK! U FVCK HEAD BIATCH!!!

....and about 10 or 15 more fingers

Shawn They Should Have Banned You. If You Are On Post Review You Are Lucky. Now You Will Swear At Me I Guess.

TTinCO said:
Thanks Glaken

Good luck to you & the rest of the crewcheers

Thanks T, You are always the computer guru...LOL....I will come over looking for you if I have a snafu...thank gawd none recently.

Cya, G

TIMMY C said:
Nice Writeup Any Matches You Like In Particular

Let me get back on that ... I wanna have a look at the lines. Go in other sports and look at my links thread and check out the odds link and tell me what you think about tommorow.

Next article I will have links but I screwed that up this time..lol.