So You Wanna Be A Gambler...............???

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
If so - do I have the ideal way to make that happen!

While cleaning out the place I ran across this.

Somehow I sense this will as useful today as it was back then. You make the determination there.

IF someone reallllllllllly wants this video drop me a DM and if you cover the postage I'll send it to you

SYWBAG - Front.jpg

SYWBAG - Back.jpg

SYWBAG - Tape.jpg

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
I faintly remember John Patrick offering craps lessons to tourists at the Stardust.

The year was 1990 or thereabouts.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
If so - do I have the ideal way to make that happen!

While cleaning out the place I ran across this.

Somehow I sense this will as useful today as it was back then. You make the determination there.

IF someone reallllllllllly wants this video drop me a DM and if you cover the postage I'll send it to you

View attachment 7462135

View attachment 7462136

View attachment 7462137
I've seen this. I don't remember if this guy used to be on late night infomercials, or something like that, but it was entertaining.

MrTop

EOG Master
patrick buried more than a grave digger with that turtleneck craps movie.

note : on the back of pittsburgh pirate richie hebner baseball card said Hebner was a grave digger in the off season :oops:

kane

EOG master
I've seen this. I don't remember if this guy used to be on late night infomercials, or something like that, but it was entertaining.
I vaguely remember this guy as well, I think you're right about him doing late night infomercials, I believe he put out a series of these gambling tapes

Valuist

EOG Dedicated
patrick buried more than a grave digger with that turtleneck craps movie.

note : on the back of pittsburgh pirate richie hebner baseball card said Hebner was a grave digger in the off season :oops:
I wonder if he used a wide open stance when digging like he used to when hitting

I wonder if he used a wide open stance when digging like he used to when hitting

i see you noticed.... do you remember he also use to pull up his shirt in the back near his neck every at bat just before he hit... Of course i was a pirate fan in the 70's.-90's LOL

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
he sounds like he's gay

Why is this relevant? Who he fucks in his private life is of no concern to me not should it be for anyone.

All I care about is: Is his info good and will it help me out long-term? If YES and YES are the answer I don't care what sex he finds attractive