some early golf thought for tomorrow

#1
thinking of fading Tiger and riding Hunter again regardless of what I get for info tonight.

anyone else have any thoughts.

Also maybe ride the hot shots who stomped today...maybe Kim and The spider or whatever his name is.
 
#4
Re: some early golf thought for tomorrow

Mahan's last 4 rds: 70 or better ..... Ryder Cupper who won't be
intimidated by anyone

go to pgatour.com or espn.com as they usually give good insight

The 19yr old kid Rory might go deep this week

he is no fluke ... he can flat ass play and has won in Europe
 
#5
Re: some early golf thought for tomorrow

Mahan's last 4 rds: 70 or better ..... Ryder Cupper who won't be
intimidated by anyone

go to pgatour.com or espn.com as they usually give good insight

The 19yr old kid Rory might go deep this week

he is no fluke ... he can flat ass play and has won in Europe
I have a friend that used to cady on the dike tour, he knows some caddy's and usually has some good info. I just wait for his emails, and play what he plays.
 
#6
Re: some early golf thought for tomorrow

the predictions on pgatour.com are pretty good writeups

go to golfweek.com or golfworld.com .....

Took Tiger @ 5-1 to win it all for one reason:

HE WON'T BE 5-1 AGAIN IN MY LIFETIME !!!
 

royalfan

EOG Dedicated
#9
Re: some early golf thought for tomorrow

How in the world one knows what they are going to do without lines is beyond me. All depends on the lines, as to where the value lies.
 

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
#11
Re: some early golf thought for tomorrow

the predictions on pgatour.com are pretty good writeups

go to golfweek.com or golfworld.com .....

Took Tiger @ 5-1 to win it all for one reason:

HE WON'T BE 5-1 AGAIN IN MY LIFETIME !!!
i got him +450 using THE SAME EXACT LOGIC!

ANYTIME i can get Eldrick at anything above +200 i am going to take it 100 times out of 100 times. i might not win but at those "great odds" i gotta at least take a shot
 
#12
Re: some early golf thought for tomorrow

<TABLE onmouseover="changeto(event, '#E6E6E6')" style="WIDTH: 100%" onmouseout="changeback(event, '#E6E6E6')" border=0><TBODY><TR class=Column_Date_Headers_Odds id=ctl00_MCPH_CL_ignore_1><TD colSpan=3>WGC Accenture Match Play: Odds To Win The Tournament

</TD></TR><TR class=Column_Headers_Odds id=ctl00_MCPH_CL_ignore_2><TD style="WIDTH: 25%">Thu 2/26</TD><TD colSpan=2>Odds To Win WGC Accenture Match Play</TD></TR><TR class=AlternatingData1><TD>06:35 AM</TD><TD style="WIDTH: 53%">301 T. Woods</TD><TD style="WIDTH: 22%">+327</TD></TR><TR class=AlternatingData1><TD> </TD><TD>302 P. Mickelson</TD><TD>+1435</TD></TR><TR class=AlternatingData1><TD> </TD><TD>305 A. Kim</TD><TD>+1398</TD></TR><TR class=AlternatingData1><TD> </TD><TD>306 G. Ogilvy</TD><TD>+1435</TD></TR><TR class=AlternatingData1><TD> </TD><TD>307 C. Villegas</TD><TD>+2136</TD></TR><TR class=AlternatingData1><TD> </TD><TD>311 L. Westwood</TD><TD>+2496</TD></TR><TR class=AlternatingData1><TD> </TD><TD>312 L. Donald</TD><TD>+2836</TD></TR><TR class=AlternatingData1><TD> </TD><TD>313 P. Casey</TD><TD>+1756</TD></TR><TR class=AlternatingData1><TD> </TD><TD>314 E. Els</TD><TD>+2496</TD></TR><TR class=AlternatingData1><TD> </TD><TD>315 J. Furyk</TD><TD>+2836</TD></TR><TR class=AlternatingData1><TD> </TD><TD>316 M. Kaymer</TD><TD>+3161</TD></TR><TR class=AlternatingData1><TD> </TD><TD>320 V. Singh</TD><TD>+3169</TD></TR><TR class=AlternatingData1><TD> </TD><TD>321 S. Stricker</TD><TD>+2836</TD></TR><TR class=AlternatingData1><TD> </TD><TD>324 R. McIlroy</TD><TD>+2836</TD></TR><TR class=AlternatingData1><TD> </TD><TD>325 D. Love III</TD><TD>+3161</TD></TR><TR class=AlternatingData1><TD> </TD><TD>329 T. Clark</TD><TD>+5757</TD></TR><TR class=AlternatingData1><TD> </TD><TD>330 I. Poulter</TD><TD>+2136</TD></TR><TR class=AlternatingData1><TD> </TD><TD>332 Z. Johnson</TD><TD>+3838</TD></TR><TR class=AlternatingData1><TD> </TD><TD>333 S. Cink</TD><TD>+4909</TD></TR><TR class=AlternatingData1><TD> </TD><TD>334 B. Weekley</TD><TD>+3161</TD></TR><TR class=AlternatingData1><TD> </TD><TD>336 H. Mahan</TD><TD>+3470</TD></TR><TR class=AlternatingData1><TD> </TD><TD>337 P. Perez</TD><TD>+3763</TD></TR><TR class=AlternatingData1><TD> </TD><TD>341 J. Leonard</TD><TD>+4945</TD></TR><TR class=AlternatingData1><TD> </TD><TD>342 S. O'Hair</TD><TD>+3020</TD></TR><TR class=AlternatingData1><TD> </TD><TD>346 C. Schwartzel</TD><TD>+5500</TD></TR><TR class=AlternatingData1><TD> </TD><TD>348 S. Ames</TD><TD>+6565</TD></TR><TR class=AlternatingData1><TD> </TD><TD>350 R. Fisher</TD><TD>+4232</TD></TR><TR class=AlternatingData1><TD> </TD><TD>353 MA. Jimenez</TD><TD>+7575</TD></TR><TR class=AlternatingData1><TD> </TD><TD>355 M. Goggin</TD><TD>+6262</TD></TR><TR class=AlternatingData1><TD> </TD><TD>357 O. Wilson</TD><TD>+6262</TD></TR><TR class=AlternatingData1><TD> </TD><TD>358 P. Hanson</TD><TD>+7575</TD></TR><TR class=AlternatingData1><TD> </TD><TD>361 S. Katayama</TD><TD>+12727</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
 
#14
Re: some early golf thought for tomorrow

square logic based on these odds says to play these tomorrow, and god I hope Alf ain't got these.

tiger
ogilvy
villegas
casey
kim

should be some good chalk there

:+textinb3
 
#22
Re: some early golf thought for tomorrow

I told Mr. Palm I would not post the golf plays again since there appears to be some conflict with what I posted yesterday.......now I have to spend the rest of my weekend waiting for him to get me through "other channels". I didn't sleep at all last night.

As I mentioned earlier, I am all in on Ogilvy. Don't like the big fave as far as putting it down, but what ya gonna do.

I also personally like the hot hands.....Villegas, Poulter, Kim
 
#23
Re: some early golf thought for tomorrow

Poulter is one tough dude

Day Two of Tiger ..... I guess he was icing his knee last nite

Great to have him back
 

munson15

I want winners...
#24
Re: some early golf thought for tomorrow

I have to chime in here, if you are going all-in on Ogilvy at a little over 2-1, why not Tiger at a little over 5-2? Can't see fading Tiger, especially against a short hitter.
 
#25
Re: some early golf thought for tomorrow

I don't have any faith in Tiger this early, and although Ogilvy may lose I'd rather put my money on him against Shingo.

If Tiger wins today, I will more than likely fade him the rest of the way.

Just my opinion
 

munson15

I want winners...
#26
Re: some early golf thought for tomorrow

I don't have any faith in Tiger this early, and although Ogilvy may lose I'd rather put my money on him against Shingo.

If Tiger wins today, I will more than likely fade him the rest of the way.

Just my opinion
I took Woods big yesterday, and held some back before betting him again today. Root for me one more day, OK?:+textinb3
 
#30
Re: some early golf thought for tomorrow

I took Woods big yesterday, and held some back before betting him again today. Root for me one more day, OK?:+textinb3
I always root for tiger unless I have loot against him. So today I am a big Tiger fan. Tomorrow, maybe not so much.

Glad to see Ogilvy keeping stinko around. I'm a hex!
 
#36
Re: some early golf thought for tomorrow

I know my luck partner ....

I will tune in and Villegas to quote Faldo:

"he's in a bit of a hole with no ladder ..."
 
Top