Someone tell me WTF Phil was waiting on keeping Kobe on the bench so long in the 4th..........

maverick

EOG Veteran
Arrogant fu*ks think they can just rest for that long of a stretch...........he should have been in there at least at the 10 min mark

Ended up being the difference in the game...........

Think MJ would have been resting for 4 or 5 minutes while his team built a 9 point deficit.....:LMAO

maverick

EOG Veteran
Re: Someone tell me WTF Phil was waiting on keeping Kobe on the bench so long in the 4th..........

Sorry just saw the other post...............I am glad others thought this was a mistake

Re: Someone tell me WTF Phil was waiting on keeping Kobe on the bench so long in the 4th..........

He didnt want my 2nd half over to cover.

alkoholiks

EOG Veteran

lots of lakers homers on this board.. i agree with you totally.

obviously this comment is directed at me. so lemme get this straight, you call me out for not playing nice when you initiated it and then continue to take shots at me.

im starting to think you lack reading comprehension. i already stated i dont necessarily agree with phils methods but the fact is he has a track record to back his actions.

you still sound bitter. had i have known you would act like a little girl, i wouldnt even have responded to you.

obviously this comment is directed at me. so lemme get this straight, you call me out for not playing nice when you initiated it and then continue to take shots at me.

im starting to think you lack reading comprehension. i already stated i dont necessarily agree with phils methods but the fact is he has a track record to back his actions.

you still sound bitter. had i have known you would act like a little girl, i wouldnt even have responded to you.
dude, you are wigging out right here online.. there are more than 20 laker homers on here... nowhere on here is alkoholics mentioned.. its cool you think that you're that important though.

alkoholiks

EOG Veteran

dude, you are wigging out right here online.. there are more than 20 laker homers on here... nowhere on here is alkoholics mentioned.. its cool you think that you're that important though.

uhhh, last thread (identical subject) was basically you and i talking. new thread, same topic pops up and maverick posts "sorry just saw the other post" and you respond with "lots of lakers homers on this board.. i agree with you totally." pretty obvious you're calling me a lakers homer.

of course here you go again assuming that i think im important. never did i say i was. way to twist shit around. clearly you pulled your vagina this morning.

uhhh, last thread (identical subject) was basically you and i talking. new thread, same topic pops up and maverick posts "sorry just saw the other post" and you respond with "lots of lakers homers on this board.. i agree with you totally." pretty obvious you're calling me a lakers homer.

of course here you go again assuming that i think im important. never did i say i was. way to twist shit around. clearly you pulled your vagina this morning.
trippin bad man :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

i may have pulled my vagina, that's a valid point. good one :hangt

alkoholiks

EOG Veteran

trippin bad man :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

i may have pulled my vagina, that's a valid point. good one :hangt

i gave a legitimate response and this is what you come up with? are you serious? might have to start calling you 5star junior.

i gave a legitimate response and this is what you come up with? are you serious? might have to start calling you 5star junior.
:LMAO:LMAO guy, you are a riot. you just finished a post with "pulling your vagina" and followed that up with "i gave a legitimate response...."...

youre a fucking idiot. the floor is now yours, i'm through wasting my time.

alkoholiks

EOG Veteran

:LMAO:LMAO guy, you are a riot. you just finished a post with "pulling your vagina" and followed that up with "i gave a legitimate response...."...

youre a fucking idiot. the floor is now yours, i'm through wasting my time.

1. yes to you pulling your vagina
2. yes it was a legitimate response

stop acting like a bitch and you wont get treated like one. simple as that.

1. yes to you pulling your vagina
2. yes it was a legitimate response

stop acting like a bitch and you wont get treated like one. simple as that.
:finger004

:+waving-5

alkoholiks

EOG Veteran

thought you were done "wasting your time"? yet here you are responding.

good work 5star jr.

texansfan

EOG Master

Hey look, Mr. S made a new friend!

:hug:

texansfan

EOG Master

i do what i do.. you know. i make the best friends.. you're my friend. and you and doc are friends. so doc and i are fba.

I wouldn't piss on Doc if he was on fire.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

He should have rested Kobe the entire game. Just give him a game off. LA only has to win one game in Orlando to wrap up the series. Now, Kobe is tired and they still lost.