Sports Packages Power Ratings

MrTop

EOG Master
1. MLB - computer version has all the bells
2. NHL - computer version not bad but needs more bells... very good price..
3. NBA - silver screwing me again... horrible get the tv version …. all he has to do is copy the MLB version...he wants to be different but loses. $249 LOL
4. NFL - i have the TV so no grade since they have no computer version

I end up watching half the games on my mobile. NHL I can get around the blackouts with a GPS emulator so easily so that is my #1. MLB seems to block that, but can get past it with a VPN on a computer. NFL I can use the emulator too and watch any game on mobile since I use YouTube TV for my TV provider. Never bought the NBA package so can't rate it. Wonder if I could sidestep blackouts as easily as NHL on mobile?

MrTop

EOG Master
You have the best cord cutter provider.... one month i signed up to every cord cutter just for my computer..... UtubeTV was the fastest... but not faster than direct tv or cable.... great backup though or an extra provider...

Valuist

EOG Master
What's ridiculous is these MLB blackouts, when no fans are allowed. Really wonder if MLB wants to shoot itself in the foot.

What's ridiculous is these MLB blackouts, when no fans are allowed. Really wonder if MLB wants to shoot itself in the foot.

I'm sure they will say contracts prevent it, but yeah they should have worked with the providers to get this season off.

TobyTyler

EOG Dedicated
What blackouts? Mlb online app is amazing and they could have charged $50 a month instead of $30. Referring to local games in your area? Then you just put it on your cable/direct TV.