Sportsgirl - Does it bother guys in the office when you know more about sports than they do?

Re: Sportsgirl - Does it bother guys in the office when you know more about sports than they do?

It bothers all of them - except the guys who don't like sports. Men are egotistical bastards.

BBYHILL

EOG Veteran
Re: Sportsgirl - Does it bother guys in the office when you know more about sports than they do?

I wouldnt be bothered I would be like baby lets do some cappin and make some $

BBYHILL

EOG Veteran

so we can drink some of those big glasses of beer

Hahaha that's pretty weird and funny at the same time.

BBYHILL

EOG Veteran

Good to see you to been awhile

Playing the ponies everyday at SCAL tracks except dark days.Had a few good hits today at OakTree.Things going alright How you been doing?

Doing good. Had a pretty good day yesterday calling foots in my column ... 9-4 so far :houra

I like reading your column.How big are those glasses of beer?

I think it's 64 ounces ... full of Warsteiner :houra

Thanks for reading the column, I really appreciate that :)

Thats cool.Going to go watch the game,see ya