Spreadbeater's NBA Tuesday (YTD 6-1)......

Nice win last night with Wolves under, as it fell short by 10+ points. On to today.....

Seattle +5

This game is a tossup to me, as both teams appear to be middle of the pack Western Conference teams. Can't really say which is the better team, as they are both pretty even im my opinion. Memphis is still learning each other's games, as they have some new faces there, especially a brand new backcourt. Seattle, on the other hand, brings back the same team for the most part, excluding Antonio Daniels. Memphis has not looked like the defensive team they were a year ago, as they have allowed 97 and 106 points in there first two home games. Only good defensive game thus far came against offensively challenged Orlando. Seattle has dominated this matchup recently, winners of the last 9 of 10 games between the two teams. Sonics won all 3 games last season, with two coming in Memphis. In a game that Seattle can win outright, I will take the points.

More to come later.....

SB

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation
I agree with this. If I had to make a play on this game it would be on Seattle.

I just think there was better value on some other games before thats why I didnt play this

Filibuster said:
I agree with this. If I had to make a play on this game it would be on Seattle.

I just think there was better value on some other games before thats why I didnt play this

I have a strong lean to the Warriors...but will most likely pass. Good luck tonight!

SB